Me and My drink (drank)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and My drink (drank)

Can Anyone help me, where did "me and my drink" come from. I have every weezy album and ep all the official mixtapes and the drought is over series, and i still can't find this song. I have one version i downloaded from itunes on greg streets mixtape but there is way to much dj on it. If anyone can let me know where i can buy it. It would be greatly apreciated

Re: Me and My drink

Originally posted by dende39
    Can Anyone help me, where did "me and my drink" come from. I have every weezy album and ep all the official mixtapes and the drought is over series, and i still can't find this song. I have one version i downloaded from itunes on greg streets mixtape but there is way to much dj on it. If anyone can let me know where i can buy it. It would be greatly apreciated
    I found it on an unofficial mixtape called, "Purple Paradise" like 2 years ago.

Comment

the song just leaked to the internet

Comment

one of waynes best songs. its art.
        anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fpu4eva
          one of waynes best songs. its art.
          and that was just the beginning..

Comment

Me and my Drank? I didn't know there was one called me and my drink?

Comment

i found it on the mixtapes called "lil wayne and friends"

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy

"Up in the studio me and my drank.." Ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322

Yeah yeah i know, i've got it; It's a insane song, but i thought it was called "Me and My Drank" not.."Me and My Drink" lol

Comment

Yeah yeah i know, i've got it; It's a insane song, but i thought it was called "Me and My Drank" not.."Me and My Drink" lol
                    LOL. U old ignorant ghetto talkin ass mo fucka. lol. U crazy wish.

Comment

LOL. U old ignorant ghetto talkin ass mo fucka. lol. U crazy wish.
                      Lol, well i'm English... Drank and Drink are completely different sounding words in my book..so when i saw dende39 said "Me and My Drink" I thought maybe he was talking about a different weezy song..you get what im saying?

Comment

The version i got off itunes was me and my drink, my bad if they got it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X