twist in bedrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twist in bedrock

y aint twist in the bedrock video, at the end when weezy goes thru yms names when he says twist it just shoes a part of the house?
    [centerp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/consa_2007/9490b4cf.jpg[/img]

Re: twist in bedrock

He didn't tell wayne and tez that he went to the studio, so they were mad when they got a $5,000 bill and as punishment he couldn't be in the video, he was there on set tho.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
      He didn't tell wayne and tez that he went to the studio, so they were mad when they got a $5,000 bill and as punishment he couldn't be in the video, he was there on set tho.
      LOOOL thats silly though i bet he was pissed
      [centerp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/consa_2007/9490b4cf.jpg[/img]

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...hp?f=20&t=7913

and he was mentioning e v e r y o n e in YM and it didnt matter that he wasnt in there he was still YM and had to be mentioned

Comment

i thought it was $30,000

Comment

Originally posted by otis
            i thought it was $30,000
            whatever

Comment

Where did you hear that? I heard that he couldn't make it to Miami, he was with his Mom somewhere.

Also if he was on set, shouldn't there if been some pics of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
                Where did you hear that? I heard that he couldn't make it to Miami, he was with his Mom somewhere.

Also if he was on set, shouldn't there if been some pics of him?
                Lol Exactly , If he was on the set then surely he would have been on video or even filmed when they were doin tha behind the scenes??
                Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
                Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
                It's not conducive to being creative
                And I know cause he's my favorite
                And I know cause I was off that same mix
                Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
                But he's an alien
                I'd sip that shit
                Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

He said on ustream that he had a crazy ass bill so his punishment was not to be on the video.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusGrimeUK
                    y aint twist in the bedrock video, at the end when weezy goes thru yms names when he says twist it just shoes a part of the house?
                    yea definatly

You Never Take My Pride♪.

Comment

Working...
                    X