• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who is lil wayne's favorite mc?

Originally posted by Ramesh
    Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
    i can't believe ya'll taking offense over something so trivial, it's a basic question who is lil wayne's fav mc's i told ya'll what i know, i stated some facts about who lil wayne likes from his own mouth but ya'll are giving me some bullshit answers like death of autotune is a shout out to lil wayne & lil waynes fav mc is jay-z & 2pac, get your facts together

Youre an idiot, he says himself in his Behind The Music episode that when Jay-Z called him he said it was like getting a call from his hero, and if i had the patience id search all the interviews and there are multiple times that Wayne has stated that Jay is his biggest influence.
    please submit proof to your claims by trying to belittle me does not add any proof to your claims, if you are right i would like to know, jay-z is talented & he is 1 of the best selling rappers ever so if lil waynes is a fan of his it is understandable but i would like to know for sure & being rude to me does not convince me it actually makes me look down on you
    this right here faggot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmSV8dxnIuw

Comment

Originally posted by cody
      i can't believe ya'll taking offense over something so trivial, it's a basic question who is lil wayne's fav mc's i told ya'll what i know, i stated some facts about who lil wayne likes from his own mouth but ya'll are giving me some bullshit answers like death of autotune is a shout out to lil wayne & lil waynes fav mc is jay-z & 2pac, get your facts together
      Your facts are
      in which way is my facts homo? my facts come from lil wayne's mouth & i gave a link from where it comes from where lil wayne freestyles the facts i mentioned
      you saying jay-z and 2pac arent his idols homo. 10th post should be after this
      i'm trying my best not to be rude as i respect all of you on this site even though i don't know ya'll i'm from south africa & i'm dissapointed in the way ya'll speak to me it's actually getting me angry, i came here & started a interesting thread please don't ruin it & spoil my experience on this site

Comment

Your facts are
        in which way is my facts homo? my facts come from lil wayne's mouth & i gave a link from where it comes from where lil wayne freestyles the facts i mentioned
        you saying jay-z and 2pac arent his idols homo. 10th post should be after this
        i'm trying my best not to be rude as i respect all of you on this site even though i don't know ya'll i'm from south africa & i'm dissapointed in the way ya'll speak to me it's actually getting me angry, i came here & started a interesting thread please don't ruin it & spoil my experience on this site
        you came on here talking bullshit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmSV8dxnIuw

Comment

[quote=cody][quote=Ramesh][quote=cody][quote=Ramesh][quote=cody][quote="Ramesh":10if1lsi]i can't believe ya'll taking offense over something so trivial, it's a basic question who is lil wayne's fav mc's i told ya'll what i know, i stated some facts about who lil wayne likes from his own mouth but ya'll are giving me some bullshit answers like death of autotune is a shout out to lil wayne & lil waynes fav mc is jay-z & 2pac, get your facts together[/quote]
          Your facts are [url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-evilgrin-smileys.php][/url][/quote] in which way is my facts homo? my facts come from lil wayne's mouth & i gave a link from where it comes from where lil wayne freestyles the facts i mentioned[/quote]
          you saying jay-z and 2pac arent his idols homo. 10th post should be after this [url=http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/Free-Sign-Smileys/][/url][/quote] i'm trying my best not to be rude as i respect all of you on this site even though i don't know ya'll i'm from south africa & i'm dissapointed in the way ya'll speak to me it's actually getting me angry, i came here & started a interesting thread please don't ruin it & spoil my experience on this site[/quote]
          you came on here talking bullshit [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmSV8dxnIuw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmSV8dxnIuw[/url][/quote:10if1lsi] how did i come here talking bullshit? the only statements i made of lil wayne's fav mc is what he said himself he's the only down south nigga who could be a firm or a wu-tang nigga, other statements i made is that doa is not a lil wayne shoutout, i would actually prefer you stay out of my threads because i really don't want you in my threads

Comment

himself
            himself
            himself
            jay z .
            juelz santana .

Comment

gotta be jay-z

doa was a diss to t-pain cuz they was beefin'
              Plenty to go around, now watch the money orbit

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_Weezy
                gotta be jay-z

doa was a diss to t-pain cuz they was beefin'
                doa was i diss to any mc's that use autotune that's why it's called the death of autotune & not the death of t-pain

Comment

I would say Jay, Pac, and Biggie. In Mr. Carter he said " Next time you mention Pac, Biggie, or Jay-Z dont forget Weezy baby"

Comment

Your facts are
                    lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
                      Your facts are
                      lol .
                      i find it disrespectful when some cunt answers my threads with a lol save that shit for your homeboys

Comment

jay-z

Comment

pointless thread

Comment

Working...
                          X