Re: the best mc of 2009

Originally posted by Ramesh
    i heard that lil waynes favorite mc is raekwon

nope

Comment

Originally posted by ngoogs
      Eminem's Relapse and, by extension, the Refill.

Like he says in Drop The Bomb On 'Em, "And to that boy on them Sedative Meds who said he was better/I bet he never seen Freddie in a Black and red little sweater."

/\ And judging by Em DESTROYING Wayne on Forever and Drop The World, I guess Wayne really hasn't seen Em in a black and red little sweater. bahaha!
      eminem has dropped 5 different versions of the same album but he's white so he can do that & he's the best because white people say so

Wowzers, man. Slim Shady LP and Marshal Mathers LP were similar, but the MMLP took what Em did in SSLP and built upon it to make a classic album. The Eminem Show is one of if not the greatest album of all time. TOTALLY different lyrically and sonically than SSLP or MMLP. It was so emotionally driven, really, and he kept it 100% real and ANGRY. Encore was completely different that the previous 3 albums. Sonically kind of similar to TES, and had some moments where it was lyrically similar, but overall it was a sub-par album that was really just goofy and more "poppy," in some regards. Totally different than any other of his other records. Relapse was a concept album that featured a lot of talk about serial killing and, overall, was a metaphor for his detoxification off of his sleeping med addiction. Lyrically AND sonically was TOTALLY different than ANY of his other albums. It was more like the first two than TES and Encore, but much more twisted and was, again, sonically different. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, that you are a fucking idiot, sir. No offense to you, I'm sure you're a great guy. But maybe think before you post.
      I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cody

Like he says in Drop The Bomb On 'Em, "And to that boy on them Sedative Meds who said he was better/I bet he never seen Freddie in a Black and red little sweater."

/\ And judging by Em DESTROYING Wayne on Forever and Drop The World, I guess Wayne really hasn't seen Em in a black and red little sweater. bahaha!
        eminem has dropped 5 different versions of the same album but he's white so he can do that & he's the best because white people say so
        Your retarded and Racist Bye
        Hes only dropped two versions of it moron.
        i'm the bad guy for saying that eminem is wack but it's the truth if he wasn't white no one would give a fuck about him & he did drop 5 different versions of the same album if not more that guy is so boring & predictable with his wack ass voice but he is white & the consumer is white so em is the best & rae is a old fat black man so fuck him even though he is the best he's black fat & old

Comment

Wowzers, man. Slim Shady LP and Marshal Mathers LP were similar, but the MMLP took what Em did in SSLP and built upon it to make a classic album. The Eminem Show is one of if not the greatest album of all time. TOTALLY different lyrically and sonically than SSLP or MMLP. It was so emotionally driven, really, and he kept it 100% real and ANGRY. Encore was completely different that the previous 3 albums. Sonically kind of similar to TES, and had some moments where it was lyrically similar, but overall it was a sub-par album that was really just goofy and more "poppy," in some regards. Totally different than any other of his other records. Relapse was a concept album that featured a lot of talk about serial killing and, overall, was a metaphor for his detoxification off of his sleeping med addiction. Lyrically AND sonically was TOTALLY different than ANY of his other albums. It was more like the first two than TES and Encore, but much more twisted and was, again, sonically different. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, that you are a fucking idiot, sir. No offense to you, I'm sure you're a great guy. But maybe think before you post.

Relapse 2 is about to be a classic. I liked Relapse a lot, but mostly because of its concept. I like when Em get deep, introspective, and just plain ANGRY!! Relapse 2 promises to be The Eminem Show on steroids. Doubt that will happen, since I honestly think that The Eminem Show was the greatest hip hop album of all time and second to only Abbey Road as the greatest overall album of all time. I'm sorry that Eminem has sickening rhymes, flows, AND can hold together a cohesive theme throughout, at the very least, one half of a verse. I'm also sorry that you're precious lil Wayne cannot do that. I like Wayne a lot, but its like watching a movie or reading a book with no plot. Who wants that? [/off topic]
          I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

i'm the bad guy for saying that eminem is wack but it's the truth if he wasn't white no one would give a fuck about him & he did drop 5 different versions of the same album if not more that guy is so boring & predictable with his wack ass voice but he is white & the consumer is white so em is the best & rae is a old fat black man so fuck him even though he is the best he's black fat & old

Raekwon is good, man. Em is better. Em is a monster. True, people originally took notice of him because he's white. Same with Asher Roth. Difference between Asher and Em is Em has undeniable talent, thats why he's still around and Ash fell off. By your logic, the public would be claiming that Paul Wall, Vanilla Ice and Asher Roth were all tied with Em at the top. That's not the case, because Em truly is great. Those other guys? Not so much. So gtfoh with that racist noise. Fuckin' idiot.

Comment

in my opinion i cant stand eminem.
              i aint hatin i just find him really annoying.
              but thats enough about him.
              if u wanna discuss him find an em forum.

Comment

Raekwon is good, man. Em is better. Em is a monster. True, people originally took notice of him because he's white. Same with Asher Roth. Difference between Asher and Em is Em has undeniable talent, thats why he's still around and Ash fell off. By your logic, the public would be claiming that Paul Wall, Vanilla Ice and Asher Roth were all tied with Em at the top. That's not the case, because Em truly is great. Those other guys? Not so much. So gtfoh with that racist noise. Fuckin' idiot.
                no way in fuckin hell is em better than rae you must be a brainwashed deaf mute or white to believe that shit
                ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2 is the best album of the year raekwon saved hip hop

Comment

[quote=Ramesh]
                  Originally posted by "ngoogs":7aogby4v

no way in fuckin hell is em better than rae you must be a brainwashed deaf mute or white to believe that shit
                  ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2 is the best album of the year raekwon saved hip hop[/quote:7aogby4v]
                  You are on crack if you think Raekwon saved hip-hop. Go to a Raekwon forum and discuss this bullshit.

Comment

ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2 is the best album of the year raekwon saved hip hop
                    have never heard of that in my life.
                    hip hop has never needed saving.
                    its just evolving.
                    anyway enough about reakwon and em.

Comment

[quote=cody][quote=Ramesh]
                      Originally posted by "Ramesh":1ydukn9m
                      Originally posted by "ngoogs":1ydukn9m

if lil wayne thinks wu-tang is the best & i myself like lil wayne why should i go? fuck you i'll stay you can go

ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2 is the best album of the year raekwon saved hip hop[/quote:1ydukn9m]
                      You are on crack if you think Raekwon saved hip-hop. Go to a Raekwon forum and discuss this bullshit. [/quote:1ydukn9m]

Comment

[quote=Ramesh][quote=cody][quote=Ramesh]
                        Originally posted by "cody":sc317ttg
                        Originally posted by "Ramesh":sc317ttg
                        Originally posted by "ngoogs":sc317ttg

if lil wayne thinks wu-tang is the best & i myself like lil wayne why should i go? fuck you i'll stay you can go

ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2 is the best album of the year raekwon saved hip hop[/quote:sc317ttg]
                        You are on crack if you think Raekwon saved hip-hop. Go to a Raekwon forum and discuss this bullshit. [/quote:sc317ttg][/quote:sc317ttg] the same crack lil wayne was on when he thought he could be a wu-tang nigga

Comment

[quote=Ramesh][quote=Ramesh][quote=cody][quote=Ramesh]
                          Originally posted by "Ramesh":49zf8uop
                          Originally posted by "cody":49zf8uop
                          Originally posted by "Ramesh":49zf8uop
                          Originally posted by "ngoogs":49zf8uop

ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2 is the best album of the year raekwon saved hip hop[/quote:49zf8uop]
                          You are on crack if you think Raekwon saved hip-hop. Go to a Raekwon forum and discuss this bullshit. [/quote:49zf8uop][/quote:49zf8uop] the same crack lil wayne was on when he thought he could be a wu-tang nigga[/quote:49zf8uop]

Comment

Working...
                          X