I Told Yall (Wayne and Shanell)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Told Yall (Wayne and Shanell)

"I got my self a Boston girl, She my gypsi I'm her genie, ride my magic carpet girl"

Yo so I was reading a little more into Shanell, and it makes perfect sense that the line above is talking about her. Shanell was raised in Boston, Massachusetts. And she has a tatoo on her heel saying "Gypsi". Just something minor I thought I would let be known. Wayne is a lucky man.

Re: I Told Yall (Wayne and Shanell)

Originally posted by yankees8890
    "I got my self a Boston girl, She my gypsi I'm her genie, ride my magic carpet girl"

Yo so I was reading a little more into Shanell, and it makes perfect sense that the line above is talking about her. Shanell was raised in Boston, Massachusetts. And she has a tatoo on her heel saying "Gypsi". Just something minor I thought I would let be known. Wayne is a lucky man.
    Wrong section but good way to figure that out, never noticed that.

Comment

crazy..
      props!

Comment

already knew about the tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by cody

Haha there were like 3 sections I could have put this here, O well lol.

Comment

Yeah but thats some good damn insight right there,

Comment

Thanks. After I read that, I was like I know Wayne said something about a boston girl and a gypsi. DAMN, I wish I was Wayne...

Comment

Thanks. After I read that, I was like I know Wayne said something about a boston girl and a gypsi. DAMN, I wish I was Wayne...
                Yes dont we all

Comment

[quote=cody]
                  Originally posted by "yankees8890":3a7ezzlc

Yes dont we all[/quote:3a7ezzlc]

i wish i was his friend.. id like to enjoy being with him.. being him isnt the same thing

Comment

[quote=alkalin007][quote=cody]
                    Originally posted by "cody":21rmey0v
                    Originally posted by "yankees8890":21rmey0v

Yes dont we all[/quote:21rmey0v]

i wish i was his friend.. id like to enjoy being with him.. being him isnt the same thing [/quote:21rmey0v]

Imagine chillin with YM for a day lol... that would be crazy too.

Comment

like in the bedrock vid
                      daamnn

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
                        like in the bedrock vid
                        daamnn

Haha werd.

Comment

Working...