Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracks Ment for the Rebirth.

Lock if this thread is already posted.

What ever happend to Ready For The World, & Girls Forever? I mean to me they wee pretty good, but it looks like they didnt make the cut or maybe they got leaked to early.

But since Lil Wayne supposedly record more than 50 tracks for Rebirth, do you think he should make a double disc of all the songs, since it got pushed AGAIN? (Not that Wayne owes us anything)

What do you guys think?

Re: Tracks Ment for the Rebirth.

Ready for the World is sooooo sick. I think it should maybe be a double disc, with the first disc being almost all new songs. And the second disc being leaked songs, plus other rock songs!

Comment

I also liked ready for the world but i didnt like girls forever that much.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
        Ready for the World is sooooo sick. I think it should maybe be a double disc, with the first disc being almost all new songs. And the second disc being leaked songs, plus other rock songs!

Yeah Ready for the World is efffin awsome. The first disc should include only new songs. & the second disc should include the ones that leaked, plus some bonus tracks.

Comment

"I'm ready for the world, I'm ready for you girl, I'm ready for whatever, from now and forever"

Double disc idea sounds dope as hell though

Comment

lol yeah. if it happens like that.....

Comment

who picks what songs should be on an album? who ever is it has no taste ground zero over ready for the word or spit?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Spit?

That was dope 2

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

Originally posted by JrockSter
                  who picks what songs should be on an album? who ever is it has no taste ground zero over ready for the word or spit?

Yes i feel the same way. I think its the Universal executives, and wayne

Comment

They were part of the advance edition, then all the songs that were on that edition leaked so he redid it and gave us the songs that have now leaked.

I personally wudnt want to see these on the cd smiply cos i already have them, id rather new stuff!!!

Comment

Wayne leaves Universal to pick the songs that make the final album cut

Comment

Its Universal, i believe so. I guess they pick the songs that think are best for the album...

Comment

Working...
                        X