Does Wayne work out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Wayne work out?

^^nahh he still pretty cut in that last picture.

i think young martian had a good point about the timing of the carter doc. i know what i saw, and weezy was definitely not in the type of shape he usually is. im not smacking the dude, we all have stress and other issues that sometimes let us get out of our game shape. but at that time in his life, he wasnt at peak condition, so to speak
    thats what he said!

Comment

" I work out in my office yes im fit for business"

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

How does he have time for working out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lesane
          Someone said he'll come out of jail ripped and they're probably right. That's what Pac did, I mean all there really is to do in there is read and lift.
          LMAO at y'all answering like you know the man. I heard or read in an interview that whenever Wayne isn't recording, he's working out. Tupac didn't get bigger in jail, he actually read. If Wayne wants to get big he'll have to hit the weights and go out on the main yard...so first y'all say he'll be in solitude and now y'all saying he's going out on the main yard? He has to step out and don't believe they'll arrange some type of special time just for him to go out and work out. He could work out in his cell, but that will only result in weight loss and thus him getting skinnier.

Comment

he definitely has gotta

Comment

well hell yea he does u ever heard of "munches" u cant loss those bye rapping lol but on the other hand lean never makes me hungry so.....

Comment

well hell yea he does u ever heard of "munches" u cant loss those bye rapping lol but on the other hand lean never makes me hungry so.....

Comment

Originally posted by redsamurai6
                  You don't need to make your stupid post twice.

He's skinny enough that he doesn't need to work out too much but I bet he does a little.
                  Weezy Meets Dylan

I'm tired of playing the same song who told the DJ bring it back, Dead Presidents, Bullet in Abraham Lincoln hat, Staring at big poster, I swear that he be winking back, Cut school sell crack, Sorry I'm just thinking back

Comment

Originally posted by bobcatvictim
                    Originally posted by redsamurai6
                    You don't need to make your stupid post twice.

He's skinny enough that he doesn't need to work out too much but I bet he does a little.
                    precise.

Comment

no he dont, lots of ppl naturally cut its his bodytype

Comment

He dus push ups when hes in the studio. The words of KY....

Comment

Seems like he does, i mean hes a small dude and hes buff and cut no homo.

Comment

Working...
                          X