• Show
Clear All

Re: Concert in Allen, Texas last night

Set list?

Comment

[quote=Ponte_Trucha]
      Originally posted by ".WayneWayde":1wy7tdeb
      I got to go to the Allen TX concert too. I was on the right side in the stands, my seat was in section 114 which was like up front row C number 15. It was amazing, especially when that dude in the crowd started dancing and the security made him sit down. Amazing! A lot more stuff happened just to much happened. Anything that you liked?
      I was in Section B Row 12 Seat 8. It was great, I went to the I Am Music show and the America's Most Wanted show and it seems like each time Wayne just gets better and better. My favorite part of this show was when he did Swag Surf because it seemed like every single person in the floor seats was jumping around and going crazy, I know I was.[/quote:1wy7tdeb] Oh, that was my first concert from him. I'm trying to remember the guy who opened for Sean, do you know? And the song where everyone took out there cellphones and lighters, that was my favorite part. Do you remember the song?

Comment

[quote=.WayneWayde][quote="Ponte_Trucha":1o888ibw]
        Originally posted by ".WayneWayde":1o888ibw
        I got to go to the Allen TX concert too. I was on the right side in the stands, my seat was in section 114 which was like up front row C number 15. It was amazing, especially when that dude in the crowd started dancing and the security made him sit down. Amazing! A lot more stuff happened just to much happened. Anything that you liked?
        I was in Section B Row 12 Seat 8. It was great, I went to the I Am Music show and the America's Most Wanted show and it seems like each time Wayne just gets better and better. My favorite part of this show was when he did Swag Surf because it seemed like every single person in the floor seats was jumping around and going crazy, I know I was.[/quote:1o888ibw] Oh, that was my first concert from him. I'm trying to remember the guy who opened for Sean, do you know? And the song where everyone took out there cellphones and lighters, that was my favorite part. Do you remember the song?[/quote:1o888ibw]
        why bump this?

Comment

i met tyga and mack maine at hidalgo

Comment

Working...
          X