New Rebirth track list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rebirth track list?

Any rumor or surfaced tracklist for the new rebirth? I wonder if he was able to do any more new features or if there just gonna use old songs that didnt make the cut...
    "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Re: New Rebirth track list?

i hope it's gonna be the same,with one suggestion...with hot revolver in it

Comment

In my Opinion there should be a thread dedicated to all wayne question's since there's alot of that

And this should go under the rebirth thread or latest new section.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
        I think it should be a double disc with the first disc all new tracks and the second disc all of the songs off the leaked Rebirth seeing as universal printed about a million copies of it anyway, that way everyone gets Rebirth 2009
        (that hasn't got it already) and we get a new disc with all new weezy fire on it. Also it's sales will theoretically double because double disc albums sales depends on the number of discs sold, so we could easily have over a million first week (hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by dwaynemcarter
          I think it should be a double disc with the first disc all new tracks and the second disc all of the songs off the leaked Rebirth seeing as universal printed about a million copies of it anyway, that way everyone gets Rebirth 2009
          (that hasn't got it already) and we get a new disc with all new weezy fire on it. Also it's sales will theoretically double because double disc albums sales depends on the number of discs sold, so we could easily have over a million first week (hopefully)
          could be that way

Comment

he recorder shit loads so i wont be surprised if theres gonna be all new ones, cept the singles (prom queen, hot revolver, on fire, drop the world) probs cut out dadada cus that did so bad. he said one features strings like viva la vida & hed worked with fall out boy, n neither of them were on the leak one

Comment

KY said waynes redoing rebirth on ustream.

Comment

Working...
              X