Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showing Wayne's Talent Off to A Person in Doubt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing Wayne's Talent Off to A Person in Doubt?

You know when somebody says they don't listen to Lil Wayne because he sucks or they just haven't heard of him? How do you show them proof that he's a beast and better than their favorite artist? Do you have a certain song you play for people that don't like him? Or what about older people (parents) who don't like him at all?

I ask this, because every time I go to show my parents he's not garbage as they say, I have a hard time picking a song that they wouldn't hate. Mainly due to the profanity in his music.

Re: Showing Wayne's Talent Off to A Person in Doubt?

For non profanity mostly, i guess show Im A Go Getta. Pretty good song. Or maybe a rock song (If thats what they like), Runnin'.

For people our age or people who dont mind profanity, any song is good. Just go through iTunes and show them a couple songs. Not every song is something someone would like. You gotta find one they can nod their head to and love the lyrics as well.

Comment

Yeah I feel you skim. I'm A Go Getta is a great song with no profanity, as a matter of fact I was just listening to it a few minutes ago.

The kids at my school are mostly Gucci fans, but there are a lot of Wayne fans as well. If somebody has any doubts at my school I tell them to either go download No Ceilings or go download The State vs Radric Davis, in which Wayne murders Gucci on three of his own songs.

Comment

my parants do not like him, becuase he is a "gangster drug taking rapper", but all weezy wants to do is make music, he doesnt get out of the studio, hes a hard working man! soo you gotta like him, hesss a beastt!

You Never Take My Pride♪.

Comment

shit like "They Still LIke Me" from the Dedication 2 mixtape will get anybody bumpin that shit..

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
            shit like "They Still LIke Me" from the Dedication 2 mixtape will get anybody bumpin that shit..
            4 real!

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
              [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-bzDKU_8Pk[/youtube]

OK OK OK....
              Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

I think Mr. Carter or Comfortable will do the job.

Comment

My Dad absolutely hates my music, but one time in the car La La La (from the C3 Leak) came on, when he heard "Born in New Orleans, Raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans" he thought it was pretty good.

For people our age, ive converted like 4 people from showing them The Carter Documentary.

I'm lookin in the mirror and i see a dollar sign,
                  I had a cat scan and i had money on my mind,
                  I tell a bitch "Go and get my name on your spine",
                  So i can feel good while i'm hittin it from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                    Yeah I feel you skim. I'm A Go Getta is a great song with no profanity, as a matter of fact I was just listening to it a few minutes ago.

The kids at my school are mostly Gucci fans, but there are a lot of Wayne fans as well. If somebody has any doubts at my school I tell them to either go download No Ceilings or go download The State vs Radric Davis, in which Wayne murders Gucci on three of his own songs.
                    HAHAHAHA you gotta be from florida

Comment

Originally posted by crash92
                      I think Mr. Carter or Comfortable will do the job.
                      Co sign

Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

For people our age (17) I would recommend Steady Mobbin, Told Ya'll for people who like that HARD ish. (Me) And for people who like real songs, Shoot Me Down, Tie My Hands. Rock songs, Paradice & American Star, Drop The World.

"Versatile as fuck I switch it up like Dennis Rodman Dome!!!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X