Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Wayne have beef with his documentary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why did Wayne have beef with his documentary?

Originally posted by saxtonno
    I doubt that Wayne actually had any problems with the documentary, more likely his people(manager, publicist) had problems due to the sizzurp.
    Well according to Wayne he do what he wants. He said he don't listen to nobody.

Comment

Lil Wayne's label prolly doesn't want that shit to mess with their cash flow, I doubt he himself gives a fuck though.

Comment

Originally posted by Diiyad
        It's funny how Wayne preaches that he doesn't care what anyone thinks and then he tries to ban the documentary that really shows what his life is like.
        COSIGN.

Comment

ya, the syrup mainly. also, the way his life was portrayed on the dvd; could affect sales negatively... (i think a lot of you guys are missing this point)

Even deaf bitches say hi to me,
          She tell her blind bitch and she say I gotta see.

Comment

Originally posted by pixy_styx
            ya, the syrup mainly. also, the way his life was portrayed on the dvd; could affect sales negatively... (i think a lot of you guys are missing this point)
            His songs alone is negative, the doc just shows what he raps about. Look at all them tattoos he have, that's a bad image to people to. His album has songs on there that talks about drugs & sex, so he should put a stop sale those to because it could "affect sales negatively"? think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_
              Maybe because it portrayed him in a way which he didn't want.

Co-Sign.
              Maybe this was the real reason why he stopped sippin.

"You probably still a virgin, I'ma bust your cherry,
              And I'mma come through in something so cherry.
              I'm sitting on Pirelli's, pumping Makaveli,
              Showed your girlfriend my house, she think I live in Italy."

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
                His songs alone is negative, the doc just shows what he raps about. Look at all them tattoos he have, that's a bad image to people to. His album has songs on there that talks about drugs & sex, so he should put a stop sale those to because it could "affect sales negatively"? think about it.
                Wayne has basically had the same subject matter all throughout his years of rapping. He's been talking about drugs & sex since he was a teen and guess what, he's still gaining more and more fans everyday. People know that he raps more than that and is more than that so that's whats keeping people drawn to him. Plus the public likes a "bad boy". He defines the limits of your typical rapper (tattoos everywhere, lip ring, rock star style, a grill etc.) and breaks all the traditional rules of Hip-Hop. But like other people have said it was probably the label behind the lawsuit.

But to sum it all up:

"If it's to explicit then why you listening?"

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
                  Originally posted by brittbritt
                  Wayne has basically had the same subject matter all throughout his years of rapping. He's been talking about drugs & sex since he was a teen and guess what, he's still gaining more and more fans everyday. People know that he raps more than that and is more than that so that's whats keeping people drawn to him. Plus the public likes a "bad boy". He defines the limits of your typical rapper (tattoos everywhere, lip ring, rock star style, a grill etc.) and breaks all the traditional rules of Hip-Hop. But like other people have said it was probably the label behind the lawsuit.

But to sum it all up:

"If it's to explicit then why you listening?"
                  My point actually. Why would they complain about his drug use in the doc when he rap about it. If they think its negative than they shouldn't listen.

Comment

[quote=Young Martian]
                    Originally posted by "Lil_Weezy_":33hvyron
                    Maybe because it portrayed him in a way which he didn't want.

Co-Sign.
                    Maybe this was the real reason why he stopped sippin.[/quote:33hvyron]

yeah I hope so. I felt sorry for Cortez(no homo) in the video because he really cared for weezy like a brother to another or a father to a son and weezy just took it for shit. Cortez was passionate and almost crying when they talked about the syrup. You could see the joy when he heard a milli, He was proud. I think watching it might've helped weezy quit the sizzurp.
                    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
                      it's 'cause it portrayed him like a crackhead lol
                      Lmfao!!!

Comment

A junkie cant do what the fuck i do!

Comment

i didnt know he had beef with his documentary
                          but damnn its kinda true .. in some scenes they made him look bad ..

Comment

Working...
                          X