No announcement yet.

IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO WAYNE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO WAYNE...

I would tell him to ease up on the syrup before he's gone and we get no more songs.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
      I would tell him to ease up on the syrup before he's gone and we get no more songs.

Cosing

Real Talk

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Let's smoke.

And spit a sick freestyle.

Smoke good, eat good.
        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

chill, smoke a blunt, reocrd a song and get him to introduce me to all of youg mula, and then get his number so we can hook up and make more tunes
          Money, Money, Money is my intuition, Money over bitches. Such an easy decision

Young Mula Baby

http://newcutsblog.com/

Comment

STRIP!!!!!!
            Law Smith

Comment

as a wayne fan theres times when ill be listenin to his music and a flood of questions come to my head... so i would set him down with a bowl of kush (literally a bowl like a cereal bowl or something) a gang of his blunts lol ... lean and i would be like "look dude i got tons of questions... this isnt an interview but itll feel like one i just have so much to talk about and get your take on" something to that extent... then wed just smoke, talk, drink, im not bomb at freestyling of the top but i can write and flow good so id have to get on at least one track so that i could have it forever lol

bottom line it would be the biggest dream come true ever
              Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

wow...if i got tha chance 2 talk 2 him i would stay calm on tha outside bt i kno i would look super excited,bt nside i would feel like omg tha love of my life is like standing n front of me....i would 1st ask him if he freestyles n tha shower...i would ask him wht his shoe size is...i would ask him 2 smoke a joint w/ me...i would ask him 2 take me on a shopping spree...o i would also ask him y he likes old ladies singing n tha background of sum of his songs primarily tha drought 4....um wht else...o i want 2 kno his grandparents names....i want 2 ask him wht made him and toya and trina breakup....jus out of curiosity...um...wht else...im sure ill thnk of so many more wen he's like up close n personal....o and i want 2 ask him wht out of tha box stuff he thnks abt....o and i would ask him 2 freestyle 4 me....
                Topic Of Discussion---->Weezy

Comment

I just kick back and smoke a blunt or two. And be sure to ask him about the young money clothing line. WEEZY BABY

Comment

Working...
                  X