My Nigga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Nigga

IDK if its OFFICIAL yet,but i heard that song with "Lil Wayne & Kidd Kidd - My Nigga" will be on the YM album. not that version tho,it will have other members of ym on it. i heard this a couple days ago just forgot to post it. anyways Drake,Millz,& Gudda supposedly have a verse,hope its true.

case you've never heard the original.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyjAnG3fxmQ[/youtube]
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Re: My Nigga

So sick bro
    great news

but this is from august 08-september 08 the original
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

This is a good song but its an old one.Its from last year and its first name before being called 'My Nigga' it was called 'Real Shit'.Where did you heard that it might be on the YM album?

Comment

Originally posted by Pestrator
        This is a good song but its an old one.Its from last year and its first name before being called 'My Nigga' it was called 'Real Shit'.Where did you heard that it might be on the YM album?
        Just a source. reliable source. don't trip bro,he dosent know for sure either. So if it happends it happends.
        Download All Of Dreezy&#39;s Music @

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
          Just a source. reliable source. don't trip bro,he dosent know for sure either. So if it happends it happends.

Yea ik bro, and yea itll be cool if it does happen cause its a really good song.Thx for the info didnt mean to sound like i was trippin bout it

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w

Yea ik bro, and yea itll be cool if it does happen cause its a really good song.Thx for the info didnt mean to sound like i was trippin bout it
            np bro.
            Download All Of Dreezy&#39;s Music @

Comment

You mean like a remix or a new song with the same name, but it will have new beats and lyrics etc

Comment

sick tight song. i like it.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
                Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

old songg
                  but thanks for the info

Smoke good, eat good.
                  Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                  Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D&#39;s on that bitch.
                  Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

what is the original on???????
                    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                      X