Why doesnt wayne come to stockholm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesnt wayne come to stockholm?

Do someone know why? some people say that he have to much drugs on him but why do they let snoop come? i really want to see wayne man im suffering!!!!

Re: Why doesnt wayne come to stockholm?

It'll be because he doesn't have that big of a fan base in your Country. Look at the places he tours, he sells well in those Countries. Maybe not Netherlands but they don't care about smoking weed LOL

Comment

dude, he should play in denmark last year, in roskilde festival, you know that? you live in sweden right? i got ticket to it, and went there, then weezy got sick
      i stay smoking bud, im marijuana motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan2
        dude, he should play in denmark last year, in roskilde festival, you know that? you live in sweden right? i got ticket to it, and went there, then weezy got sick
        ye i paid 3000kr i was there to! man i wanted to kill the hole festival!!

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
          It'll be because he doesn't have that big of a fan base in your Country. Look at the places he tours, he sells well in those Countries. Maybe not Netherlands but they don't care about smoking weed LOL
          we have a group on facebook "get lil wayne to sweden" we have more than 6000 members isnt that enough?

Comment

Originally posted by wayziw
            Originally posted by bliss47
            we have a group on facebook "get lil wayne to sweden" we have more than 6000 members isnt that enough?
            Well no-one from YM/CMB will notice that group I'm afraid to say for you

But I don't know it may be, but I think it'll be based on record sales

Comment

Fuck man.. I'm from sweden aswell, cant imagine weezy in sweden, but he should really bring his ass to Sweden/Denmark.
              That'd be so dope.

D4! C4!
              LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Lil wayne was in Norway a few years ago, and he don't sell more here then sweden.

Comment

yea he really should make a show in denmark or sweden (most easy to there for me) could be dope, i know a hell lot of people ho want weezy to our country, i hope he think about making a show in here after hes jail time
                  i stay smoking bud, im marijuana motivated.

Comment

Yeah, I'm from Sweden too (see, we're already like four people!! ) so I'd be fucking over the moon if Wayne came either here, Denmark or Norway again.

Comment

Let's sit back and smoke listen to more weezy and just hope that he shows up hahaha

Comment

should come back to norway again oslo or stockholm, I go anywhere in norway..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X