Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [fixed]Carter 4 Complex's #7 most anticipated album of 2010

WTF Why is Drake Thank Me Later more anticipated than Carter 4
    DAMN you bet a million bucks Carter 4 will be twice as good and will easy sell over a milli first week

No offfence Drake is good but you seriusly can't compare him in a same league as Wayne get seriuos allow complex, how can it be 7th if it will more likely double the sales of all the other albums on that list.
    Sorry for the complaning but that has pissed me off F*ck Complex

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
      Originally posted by superman2
      We all know that HONESTLY Carter 4 is the most anticipated album of 2010 and 2011 cuz its not coming out in 2010 most likely. he won't just hop out of jail then start shooting videos n sh1t lol. Its nice of them to make up reasons why such and such is coming out or not but truth is, they dont know shit.

Rebirth will sell 1 million first week when it comes out. Wayne fans don't dissapoint. Even if I didnt like the album I'd get it lol. Carter 4 is doing 2 milli first week or close. Remember I said this.
      Any artist is lucky to even get 700,000 in first week sales. Rebirth has no real outside interest apart from for big fans like us on the site so my guess is around 300,000 first week. C4 won't break 1 million either, with downloading so easy and leaks like a week or two before release normally then expect a number more like 700,000 - 800,000 for first week sales.
      nah trust me.. they both will get close to a milli. Wayne fans dont dissapoint.

Comment

Originally posted by dwaynemcarter
        WTF Why is Drake Thank Me Later more anticipated than Carter 4
        DAMN you bet a million bucks Carter 4 will be twice as good and will easy sell over a milli first week

No offfence Drake is good but you seriusly can't compare him in a same league as Wayne get seriuos allow complex, how can it be 7th if it will more likely double the sales of all the other albums on that list.
        Sorry for the complaning but that has pissed me off F*ck Complex
        Cuz nobody knows anythign about C4? lol Its ok. I know C4 shjould be #1 but at the same time what do we know about it?

Comment

We all know that HONESTLY Carter 4 is the most anticipated album of 2010 and 2011 cuz its not coming out in 2010 most likely. he won't just hop out of jail then start shooting videos n sh1t lol. Its nice of them to make up reasons why such and such is coming out or not but truth is, they dont know shit.

Rebirth will sell 1 million first week when it comes out. Wayne fans don't dissapoint. Even if I didnt like the album I'd get it lol. Carter 4 is doing 2 milli first week or close. Remember I said this.
          Any artist is lucky to even get 700,000 in first week sales. Rebirth has no real outside interest apart from for big fans like us on the site so my guess is around 300,000 first week. C4 won't break 1 million either, with downloading so easy and leaks like a week or two before release normally then expect a number more like 700,000 - 800,000 for first week sales.
          The good thing about Rebirth is that we now only have 10 Days til release and theres not even a tracklist so atm were cool and if there is a leak it will only be a late one so it should be cool and still sell well as long as it has not got all the same songs with no extars which Mack Maine has already cleeared up.. so its looking good

Comment

Why am I going to trust you, you can't say what's going to happen in sales LOL
            Rebirth is an experimental album, the promotion hasn't been amazing, we have no idea of a new tracklist etc etc... It won't sell more than half a mill first week and that's me being generous.

C4 won't either unless like I said there is a huge hit like Lollipop on it.

Comment

Why am I going to trust you, you can't say what's going to happen in sales LOL
              Rebirth is an experimental album, the promotion hasn't been amazing, we have no idea of a new tracklist etc etc... It won't sell more than half a mill first week and that's me being generous.

C4 won't either unless like I said there is a huge hit like Lollipop on it.
              I'm actually expecting a lot less than half a mill for rebirth tbh.

Its leaked already, no word on a new tracklist if at all different, no promo, experimenatal. All that adds up to low sales in my eyes

Even tho iv got it pre ordered

Comment

it should be like this:

1. Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV
                2. Drake - Thank Me Later

Comment

They got a good list, But here's My Opinion:
                  1 Drake - TML
                  2. Lil Wayne - C4
                  3. Kanye West - ?
                  4. Eminem - Relapse 2
                  5 Lupe Fiasco - Lasers.

Comment

carter 4 isnt as anticipated as thank me later lets be real...to us yea but we're fans of wayne....... i know i want thank me later before carter 4 cuz its overdue...imo ppl are getting tired of hearing wayne so carter 4 anticipation aint as high...When he goes away then its gonna be more anticipate, ppl gonna want to find out how he is thinking , if he still got, if the concepts gonna relfect being locked up...and by that time...these big name projects will be out of the way excpet for detox....so then wayne gonna have a free space to gather everyone interest...all the em, drak, and kanye stans would be content cuz they have an album and their focus will be on wayne and what he has to offer

1. Thank ME LATER
                    2. KANYE LP
                    3. Detox
                    4. Relapse 2
                    5. R.E.D album

Comment

Well everyone who I talked to said they are waiting on C4 more than Rebirth. But of course TML is gonna be higher than C4, it's Drake's debut album. People wanna see if he delivers.

Comment

C4 has no hype at all, underground yes, but i'm talking about public hype, Wayne was grinding get get C3 off. And i'd be okay with another lollipop type song . ANd i agree with Drake being at number one, sooooo much anticipation on that shit, i can see 750k first week, not a mill though :/
                        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
                          C4 has no hype at all, underground yes, but i'm talking about public hype, Wayne was grinding get get C3 off. And i'd be okay with another lollipop type song . ANd i agree with Drake being at number one, sooooo much anticipation on that shit, i can see 750k first week, not a mill though :/

I feel you on that Bro, Atleast I will be one of those Who contributes to Drake's sales.

Comment

Working...
                          X