[fixed]Carter 4 Complex's #7 most anticipated album of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [fixed]Carter 4 Complex's #7 most anticipated album of 2010

Me buying Drake's cd depends on the singles he puts out. If i don't like it then I'm not buying because that will probably be the case for rest of the songs on the album

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
    C4 has no hype at all, underground yes, but i'm talking about public hype, Wayne was grinding get get C3 off. And i'd be okay with another lollipop type song . ANd i agree with Drake being at number one, sooooo much anticipation on that shit, i can see 750k first week, not a mill though :/
    When he gets out of jail C4 should be the most anticipated album

Comment

Originally posted by superman2
      We all know that HONESTLY Carter 4 is the most anticipated album of 2010 and 2011 cuz its not coming out in 2010 most likely. he won't just hop out of jail then start shooting videos n sh1t lol. Its nice of them to make up reasons why such and such is coming out or not but truth is, they dont know shit.

Rebirth will sell 1 million first week when it comes out. Wayne fans don't dissapoint. Even if I didnt like the album I'd get it lol. Carter 4 is doing 2 milli first week or close. Remember I said this.
      There is no way Rebirth will do 1 mil in the first week.

Oh yeah Detox has been pushed back to 2011.
      Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzzy
        C4 has no hype at all, underground yes, but i'm talking about public hype, Wayne was grinding get get C3 off. And i'd be okay with another lollipop type song . ANd i agree with Drake being at number one, sooooo much anticipation on that shit, i can see 750k first week, not a mill though :/

I feel you on that Bro, Atleast I will be one of those Who contributes to Drake's sales.
        I buy/collect all YM/CM albums, i have all the hot boys cd's, all the Big Tymer cd's(not originals though ) all of waynes cd's and mixtapes that ive seen on sale (all the dedication's and drought 3, i wanna get a hardcopy of no ceilings) all Baby's albums, Jay Seans, waym, and the So Far Gone that they released :]
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Stop talking out ya ass. Any new Carter album is astronomical hype waiting to happen.

Wtf is underground hype? Wayne isn't an underground artist at all.

Comment

its bull

Comment

All that is some bullshit. We all know Wayne is gonna murder everybody when he gets out of prison. He is literally gonna drop mixtape after mixtape after mixtape. He already said it. All that is gonna provide hype like it did for Tha Carter III, so it's gonna work for Tha Carter IV. It's gonna be the most anticipated album for 2010 for some people other people are just thinkin about Drake ( )

Comment

Originally posted by delejayn
                carter 4 isnt as anticipated as thank me later lets be real...to us yea but we're fans of wayne....... i know i want thank me later before carter 4 cuz its overdue...imo ppl are getting tired of hearing wayne so carter 4 anticipation aint as high...When he goes away then its gonna be more anticipate, ppl gonna want to find out how he is thinking , if he still got, if the concepts gonna relfect being locked up...and by that time...these big name projects will be out of the way excpet for detox....so then wayne gonna have a free space to gather everyone interest...all the em, drak, and kanye stans would be content cuz they have an album and their focus will be on wayne and what he has to offer

1. Thank ME LATER
                2. KANYE LP
                3. Detox
                4. Relapse 2
                5. R.E.D album
                omg shut the fukk up. Please.

I swear some of yall don't know people in real life. I don't think you're from the USA. Carter 4 could come out tomorrow and outsell everything on that fukkin list. Thats how much history and respect arter albums have.

Comment

Ya Dig
                  Weezy F(ans) Baby , THE BEST RAPPER ALIIIIVE

"Life Is The Bitch, And Death Is Her Sister
                  Sleep Is The Cousin, What a Fuckin� Family Picture"

Comment

Stop talking out ya ass. Any new Carter album is astronomical hype waiting to happen.

Underground hype as in like us harcore fans, who have all his leaks and shit. And no, the album has NO mainstream hype at all, most mainstream fans prob dont even know rebirth leaked, and have never heard no ceilings, because all they listen to is the radio, so until they hear a single for c4, they aint hyped on it cuz they dont know its happening.
                    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Personally i think Carter 4 will yet again break records for wayne but i don't think it will even come out 2010, personally i think 2011. Unless universal randomly surprise us all and release it before he goes in??

Comment

i hope thank me later doesnt sell a millie cus then people are gonna start thinking drake is better than wayne -_-

Comment

Underground hype as in like us harcore fans, who have all his leaks and shit. And no, the album has NO mainstream hype at all, most mainstream fans prob dont even know rebirth leaked, and have never heard no ceilings, because all they listen to is the radio, so until they hear a single for c4, they aint hyped on it cuz they dont know its happening.
                          You're wrong. Gotdman please just shut up.

Mainstream fans would be students etc who ALL knew about No Ceilings and have every one of his leaks. Wayne has no such thing as a division between his underground and mainstream fans..becuase MIXTAPES made him popular. I still get ppl asking me for copies of No Ceilings at school. Ima just say you haven't been around too much and leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                          X