Weezy F Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy F Baby

Hey, you got any ideas what the 'F' Stands for*??? Some ppl means the F stands for 'F**ks' .... I tought before that the F was for 'Ft.' ... ''Weezy F**ks Baby'' '' Weezy Ft. Baby'' and is Baby for Birdman or a chick? Birdman is known as baby, In the song ''Get Something'' Weezy says ''Weezy F.. and the F is for Fly'' and in His song ''Told Y'all'' he says '' Weezy F Baby, and the F is for Forever Boy....'' in some of his other songs he says ''Weezy F Baby, and the F is for Forever'' What do u think????

Weezy F Baby
    Weezy F**ks Baby
    Weezy Ft. Baby
    Weezy Fly Baby
    Weezy Forever Boy Baby
    Weezy Forever Baby
    Weezy F???? Baby

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Re: Weezy F Baby

Weezy F baby and the F is for: Fucking,Fashion,Ferocious,Fenomenal,Forever...it's all i remember
    I think it sounds good lol "Weezy F..." so he keep it
    Maybe he choose the "F" because it have a lot of important words wish caracterise him

"Weezy F baby and the F is for FabZ" lol

Comment

It's Weezy Fucking Baby like how a girl would say it like if a girl saw him at the mall or something "OMG it's Weezy fucking baby"

Comment

Weezy F Baby and tha F is for a bunch of shit

Red Drank ,Blue pill, white dust yes I luv my country biiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttchhhhhhh!!!!!

Lol

Comment

Ur making too much off it. Its just a name.
          Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Working...
          X