what if..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what if..?

Tupac wouldn't step on a track with wayne, could almost guarantee it, if Pac was around I bet Wayne wouldn't be close to the star he is now, no complaining.. it wouldn't even work, Tupacs style is way different, he can be real poetry about shit, or he can be a real gangst nigga about it. Wayne doesn't do that, plus beats etc..
    wouldn't even wanna see P.I.G. get on with wayne
    "403'S"

Comment

Originally posted by smokeriser
      Originally posted by pmnuon
      mr carter and mr shakur stepped in the booth together? imagine that...now thats some frightening shit. best collabo ever. its a shame we will never hear or see that
      it wouldnt happen even if pac was alive cuz wayne doesnt even like pac or listin to pac so ya it wouldnt happen thank god

"What up pa (what up), what up Pac (what up)"-Lil Wayne

"I study B.I., I bang Tupac"-Lil Wayne

"You see the Big'you see the Jay'the 2pac in him"-Lil Wayne

There's plenty more too...

Comment

Originally posted by imtrill
        mr carter and mr shakur stepped in the booth together? imagine that...now thats some frightening shit. best collabo ever. its a shame we will never hear or see that
        it wouldnt happen even if pac was alive cuz wayne doesnt even like pac or listin to pac so ya it wouldnt happen thank god

for real, that kid STUPID..
        "403'S"

Comment

wow .. too bad thats never gonna happen ..

Comment

Originally posted by New Orleans
            Originally posted by imtrill

for real, that kid STUPID..
            im on my cell postin this if i wasnt i would just post youtube video wit wayne in the studio sayin i love big i love pac then he stops and says nah shit i cant even lie i dnt fuck with the nigga pac...so jump off my dik ill post the vid in the mornin if u watchd sum other wayne vids besides the lolipop vid maybe ud kno
            You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

Originally posted by New Orleans
              Tupac wouldn't step on a track with wayne, could almost guarantee it, if Pac was around I bet Wayne wouldn't be close to the star he is now, no complaining.. it wouldn't even work, Tupacs style is way different, he can be real poetry about shit, or he can be a real gangst nigga about it. Wayne doesn't do that, plus beats etc..
              wouldn't even wanna see P.I.G. get on with wayne
              First part about Wayne not being close to the star he is now is absolutely true, and that would go for about 99% of the rappers we have today. And Pac just wasn't as lyrical in terms of flow and carrying a beat. With him it was more substance and message than anything. Real rap to sum it up.

Comment

Working...
              X