Re: Rebirth Or Tha Carter IV

the new rebirth and cIV
    jerms

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Priday
      Which Are You Anticipating More Rebirth Or Tha Carter IV
      c4 of course haha
      You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

Originally posted by Mudhu
        c4 of course... rebirth was an epic fail.
        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli
          Originally posted by Mudhu
          c4 of course... rebirth was an epic fail.
          though some songs are throw aways at most, the rebirth all around is deff a good listen. i like paradise, on fire, drop the world, prom queen and hot revolver alot.

i think when fix my hat was released that was a preview to what c4 will be like...
          I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
          That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
          -Free Weezy

Comment

Carter 4 is going to be sooooo nasty... rebirth will not be anything comparable to his other work... the ugly duckling

Comment

Rebirth: Lil Wayne In A New Genre Of Music. If He Makes A Second Rebirth It Will be Better Because He Now Has Experience Into "Rock"

Carter IV: Will be One Of The BEST Rap Albums Of All Time.

But In Overall I'm Looking Forward To Carter IV A Bit More Than Rebirth

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche
                Rebirth: Lil Wayne In A New Genre Of Music. If He Makes A Second Rebirth It Will be Better Because He Now Has Experience Into "Rock"

Carter IV: Will be One Of The BEST Rap Albums Of All Time.

But In Overall I'm Looking Forward To Carter IV A Bit More Than Rebirth
                i agree with everything said. i hope he makes a second rebirth, and work with more rock people this time if rock is what its supposed to be.
                I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
                That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
                -Free Weezy

Comment

Working...
                X