X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne The G.O.A.T ??

Pac is wayy better no doubt.

IMO Pac>Wayne=Em=Biggie=Bone Thugs>All the rest

Wayne isn't the greastest of all time but,he's definitely one of the greatest alive.

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

for his time hes definetly the goat!!! tupac was amazing and he set the tone for hip hop weezy is doing what he did but not as influential!

Comment

Originally posted by musy
        for his time hes definetly the goat!!! tupac was amazing and he set the tone for hip hop weezy is doing what he did but not as influential!
        I would think the greatest of all time would mean in or out of his time. Hence the words ALL TIME

Fo sure he's the greatest rapper who's ever lived! IMHO
        Weezy Meets Dylan

I'm tired of playing the same song who told the DJ bring it back, Dead Presidents, Bullet in Abraham Lincoln hat, Staring at big poster, I swear that he be winking back, Cut school sell crack, Sorry I'm just thinking back

Comment

1. Pac
          2. BIG
          3. Wayne
          4a. Em
          4b. Jay
          4c. Nas

that's how I see things as of right now but this list will keep changing in the next 5 or 10 years.
          ill leave u bloody in defeat and im not talking bout the redsox -

Comment

All he need is one complete album. Like a better C2 and C3 wayne for C4. Commercial success but also his club hood jams.

Just more polished and better lyrical content.

Comment

i think tupac is still alive
              so wayne might not be the best rapper alive lol

Comment

He has done enough in his own right to hold is own with all the greats and he has much more time to exceed his idols.

Comment

I was like, OMG he`s a goat?!

But I don`t like these -est words.
                  I like to think of it as People Who Use Their Talents Well.

Comment

I listened to everything from Afrika Bambaataa to Run D.M.C to Asher Roth and I can truly say that Lil Wayne is the G.O.A.T
                    Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

No he's not the best of all time. He's top 10 though.

Comment

nope he isnt GOAT but he's top 5 i think.

the GOAT is easily eminem..just listen to him, wayne can't mess with it. but wayne is def top 5 i do love him

Comment

Im a wayne fan, that's why I got on this board. But what the hell yall talkin about saying he the best ever? Really? Yall can't be serious...

Pac is the goat imo because of his diversity when it came to his songs, the raw passion in which he spit, the auora and persona that followed him, his work ethic, and his catalog being filled with nothing but hits puts him at number one for me.

Now with that being said, A lot of my friends look at me crazy when I say Tune shares a lot of similarities with pac. The Auora, the personality, the work ethic, him having young money,(pac had the outlaws) the way in which they rose to prominencse, the tattoo's, pac had the thug life persona with a nose ring, wayne got the lip and eyebrow ring,imo they share a lot similarities. But the main thing that separates wayne and pac is the substance that pac has in his rhymes.

But I do think Tune gets overlooked when you talk about the greatest of all time. You got pac,Big,Nasand eminem imo who are better then him. The rest to me are seriously up for discussion.
                          Justgettinover.blogspot.com
                          Twitter.com/moogaxswagger...I Follow BACKKK
                          SONG OF THE MOMENT:http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/87128dc-29405/
                          Aim=rayjusppg

New Music, New Artist,

Comment

Working...
                          X