Gillie Da Squid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillie Da Squid

i was just watching waynes go dj music video when i noticed this grizzly bald motherfucka that looked exactly like ghillie da kid check it out from 2:42-2:54 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNS-Ho5tWo0[/youtube]to the left of wayne on da bleachers. let me know what yall think.
    "keep your mouth closed, and let your eyes listen"

Re: Gillie Da Squid

WOW... u must've just became a fan when No Ceilings came out.

Everybody knew gillie was in that video..... He was in a whole bunch of other videos too.

Comment

chill bro i don't usually watch his music vids i can care less just as long as the music stay fresh. i aint no bandwagon-er so hop off

Comment

Originally posted by zubera
        chill bro i don't usually watch his music vids i can care less just as long as the music stay fresh. i aint no bandwagon-er so hop off
        haha, nigga if u jus a casual fan than why u on the forums? lol.
        I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
        That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
        -Free Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKHolt
          Originally posted by zubera
          haha, nigga if u jus a casual fan than why u on the forums? lol.
          why does anyone else go on deze forums? SMH

Comment

yea it was him but who cares bout him.i mean ppl know who he is but shit is he ever gonna come out with his solo album.yea real dumb leaving weezy.to be honest his just really local .you go round the world asking bout dude.ppl aint gonna have no clue who u taking bout.

Comment

Gillie Da Squid is garbage man. He is one of the people who just hate because somebody he knows is famous. If he was ghost writing for wayne and was that good, why did he not get a deal?

Comment

Working...
              X