Old Wayne Vs New Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Wayne Vs New Wayne

It seems like lately hes just been playin around, jus rappin, the old wayne was more emotional and talked about his life and the hood alot, now its just normal stuff in life, he will say su wu and stuff every now and then but maybe on carter 4 he will be back. WHAT ERA OF LIL WAYNE YALL LIKE BEST 1ST. HOT BOYS 2ND. BLOCK IS HOTT. 3RD. STOPED WRITING STARTED 500 DEGREES SQUAD 1. 4. CARTER SERIES STARTED. 5. STARTED NEW THINGS LIKE SINGING. CHANGED SWAG. RAPIN FOR FUN BUT STILL ILL. I Like 4 and 5 cuz thats when he became not just the best rapper but a all around artist like michael jackson was. hes startin to do everything good from hiphop, r&b, and rock
    Attached Files

Re: Old Wayne Vs New Wayne

This is like the 3rd thread bout this topic this weak...y??
    You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

i sAY WEN THA CARTER SERRIES STRTED CUZZ THTS WEN HE SWITCHED OF THA SOUND OF HIIS VOICE ITT WASNT ALL SQUEEKY NO MORE WHICH MADE ITT HRD 4 ME 2 LISTEN SOMETIMES. N PLUS HE WAS SPITTN STUPID HOTT BARS YA DIIIG I WISH HE CUUDVE STAYD THERE NSTEAD OF KINNA HAVING 2 WORRY ABOUT PLEASIN MAINSTREAM FANS OR WAT HAVV U. LIKK I MISS WEN WEEZY WAS JUSS THT ARTIST PEOPLE WAS KNOCKIN WHILE EM N 50 HADD THA LIME LIGHT BECAUSE ATT THT TIMME HE WAS A BEAST BUTT NOBODY WAS PAYYN ATTENTION

Comment

Like I have said in every other topic about this the year between Oct 2005- Nov 2006 is when he was the best.

Best Mixtape in that span in the Suffix
        Tied for best album in the Carter 2
        One of the best unofficial tapes in Carter 2.5
        Probably one of his best Collabo albums in Like Father Like Son
        Then also throw in Dedication 1 and 2.

People might say 2007-2008 was when he was at his best and those people have a point but for me personally that time between OCT- NOV I had a Lil Wayne song playing at all times.

Comment

What is "hood" shit?
          That shit should be dead already. You do realize that 75% of kids who go out and buy Hip-Hop CDs are white, correct? If he raps about that pain and anger it will probably enrage the white kids listening to it and thus resulting in a whole new G-era. lol at you wanting him to say Soo-Woo, you want him to get by real gangsters? Also, just because he did "every genre" in music that doesn't automatically make him an all-around star like Jackson. I digg his mixtapes, because you are forced to listen to him and only him as he doesn't have many features. That's how you see how much potential he truly has.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
            What is "hood" shit?
            That shit should be dead already. You do realize that 75% of kids who go out and buy Hip-Hop CDs are white, correct? If he raps about that pain and anger it will probably enrage the white kids listening to it and thus resulting in a whole new G-era. lol at you wanting him to say Soo-Woo, you want him to get by real gangsters? Also, just because he did "every genre" in music that doesn't automatically make him an all-around star like Jackson. I digg his mixtapes, because you are forced to listen to him and only him as he doesn't have many features. That's how you see how much potential he truly has.
            Lol he talked about the hood in carter 3 and that did great so what r u talking about, thats what kids want these days and adults is hood shit, money, media and emotion. and carter 3 had it all from Got money to Mr carter, let the beat build and more

Comment

Originally posted by smokeriser
              This is like the 3rd thread bout this topic this weak...y??

i believe soo

Comment

The best artists evolve. Look at the Beatles, Michael Jackson etc... I think the best Weezy has yet to come. Dude's a master of reinventing himself.

Comment

Originally posted by HipHop_Fan
                  What is "hood" shit?
                  Lol he talked about the hood in carter 3 and that did great so what r u talking about, thats what kids want these days and adults is hood shit, money, media and emotion. and carter 3 had it all from Got money to Mr carter, let the beat build and more
                  What "hood" did he rap about? I know Tha Carter 3 because of Lollipop. If kids want "hood music" they should be die hahah that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Comment

What is "hood" shit?
                    Thank you. Awesome reply.

Too many morons on this site.

Comment

Working...
                    X