Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Wayne lost it??

Don't get this post wrong i love Weezy
    but after all his success with The Carter 3 do you think he'll have the same hunger? Like before C3 he was big but not as big as he is now. Do you think his fame will affect the way C4 comes out
    What i spit, you can't drink it like your 17

Flow precious as diamonds, i drop jewels

Re: Has Wayne lost it??

Music is his life he wont lose hunger
    ​lolololololololololol

Comment

C4 is in the top 25 most anticipated album of 2010

Comment

Just look when they told him he sold a milli in a week, he just said "cool" and went back to recording. I don't think it affects him to a certain degree because music is his life/job.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
          Just look when they told him he sold a milli in a week, he just said "cool" and went back to recording. I don't think it affects him to a certain degree because music is his life/job.
          yea he has come out wit shit since c3 and its ill..im not worried c4 will b just as good or better
          You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

Originally posted by iluvweezybabii
            but after all his success with The Carter 3 do you think he'll have the same hunger? Like before C3 he was big but not as big as he is now. Do you think his fame will affect the way C4 comes out
            Sometimes I think Weezy has lost some of his hunger - with certain rebirth tracks but he made No Ceilings in like a couple of weeks and that was unbelievable so I think C4 will be great.

Comment

mix tapes arent that hard to do. i did one in 6 weeks. albums require more of you creativly from my experience. if he goes on hiatus he'll be fresh. if he doesnt stop, hell sound the same.
              PREY FOR RAYNE

Comment

Originally posted by indiglo09
                Originally posted by iluvweezybabii
                Sometimes I think Weezy has lost some of his hunger - with certain rebirth tracks but he made No Ceilings in like a couple of weeks and that was unbelievable so I think C4 will be great.
                all three carters to me are like a plateau to what he is doing at the time. like the carter was a final product of everything before it, and same for other two. so i think the rebirth is what is leading up to carter 4. watch what i say, it will sell more then the other 3 combined...
                I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
                That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
                -Free Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by sykeisback
                  Music is his life he wont lose hunger
                  I'm proud of you. Your the only person who wants to get in the download section that actually awnsers the questions. Now have fun in there

Comment

Has he lost it?
                    Listen to No Ceilings again.
                    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

No.

Comment

in no way at all has wayne lost it since carter 3 wayne has put out some sick ass songs

Comment

Working...
                        X