CARTER 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARTER 4?

Real quick question, when is carter 4 coming out? Right when wayne gets out of jail or more like 2012? Sorry if this has been asked. feel free to lock after a response, i dont want a another pointless 80 page thread.

Re: CARTER 4?

After jail time probably

Comment

Isn't Thread For This.

Comment

there isnt a official date last i heard of. but im sure you heard or seen that he has already recorded 20 songs for c4. they will most likely end of being leaked and he set back the date for the album a year or so just like c3. lmao. look how many songs were supposed be on c3.
        I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
        That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
        -Free Weezy

Comment

The media is saying that it will come in 2010, its also inthe most anticipated 25 of 2010. 20 songs recorded, i think we are gettng c4 this year!

Comment

Wayne said its coming in 2010, and I believe that its coming out as a double disc this year in the summer, July, June or August

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
              Wayne said its coming in 2010, and I believe that its coming out as a double disc this year in the summer, July, June or August
              Any source for it being double disc?? Cause it won't be LOL

Artille or Eastside, just make this the official C4 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47

i think he was talkin about rebirth and Carter IV like baby said

Comment

Originally posted by ernestchang

That's what I thought but I was like Cause everyone knows already that C4 is obviously not being packaged with Rebirth lol.

I'm hoping C4 in the summer now Rebirth isn't different

Comment

That's what I thought but I was like Cause everyone knows already that C4 is obviously not being packaged with Rebirth lol.

I said I believe its coming out as a double disc album, or deluxe edition with bonus disc, cause he already got 20 songs done

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Carter IV in the summer perhaps but with Waynes history im thinking 2011 june-july

Note- Can someone tell me if Dedication 4 has been announced

Comment

Carter IV in the summer perhaps but with Waynes history im thinking 2011 june-july

Note- Can someone tell me if Dedication 4 has been announced
                        Not a chance of it coming in '11 lol Universal make the decision of when it comes out and when Rebirth flops they need to make big money off Wayne so they'll have to drop C4 this year

And nah nothing that I've heard about. But Mike Banger just said "at the Record Plant making a change with big boss Weezy and @Tyga lol @NBTPAIN in this biotch too!" So who knows what's going on there

Comment

Working...
                        X