• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Reason Wayne Did No Ceilings....

He said in the NBS Pt 2 That he only did it because he felt he was slippin'

And you can't record while the bus is moving and they are constantly moving

But more so because he felt he was slipping

I just find this interesting

Does it really take for him to feel that he is slippin' to come out with a dope ass mixtape ? :suprised:

He also said he was actually writing

I wonder if he is doing another mixtape NOW

because he feels he will be slippin' again come FEB because he will be in jail

Or maybe he already has one and they will release it after he goes in

Then we DIO7 as well.....

Eh just some thoughts but yea I found that interesting the first part

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Re: Only Reason Wayne Did No Ceilings....

who knws only thing we do knw is that he is recording soo we can assume 1. that most of it will be leaked. 2. that we will get it someway. thats really all we can do an just wait for whenever we get something since rebirth is the same thing that leaked months back.

Comment

Yeah He Did Say He Was Writing, So I Quess He Do Write.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Wayne | Rebirth
        Only cos he was on the road n cudnt record.

So chances r hes gonna write when in jail

But when he was doin no ceilins, wasnt no pen n pad

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMamba

personally i dont think no ceilings was written either, its more freestyled as when i listen to c3 or c2 i think some of the lyrics were prewritten, only because it actually has subject matter. know what im sayin? ive always been alittle supicious though when he say he dont write, only because of vids like tim westwood when hes asked to freestyle or on rap city, when he just respit bmjr and live from 504. idk.
          I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
          That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
          -Free Weezy

Comment

Wayne probably has an ugly ass hand writing.....
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKHolt

personally i dont think no ceilings was written either, its more freestyled as when i listen to c3 or c2 i think some of the lyrics were prewritten, only because it actually has subject matter. know what im sayin? ive always been alittle supicious though when he say he dont write, only because of vids like tim westwood when hes asked to freestyle or on rap city, when he just respit bmjr and live from 504. idk.
              No. He DOES NOT WRITE. PERIOD. Get that shit thru ya head. Freestyling is NOT what he does..he has to think first, thats why he CAN'T freestyle. smh buncha idiots..

How many people who have worked with him said he doesn't write? countless. Just cuz he wrote a little on tour ealry '09 that means he's been writing?

Comment

Originally posted by superman2

No. He DOES NOT WRITE. PERIOD. Get that shit thru ya head. Freestyling is NOT what he does..he has to think first, thats why he CAN'T freestyle. smh buncha idiots..

How many people who have worked with him said he doesn't write? countless. Just cuz he wrote a little on tour ealry '09 that means he's been writing?
                okay i get it, but still doesnt explain rap city videos, i mean why repeat old shit, because he supposedly was able to freestyle nicole scherzingers song at vmas(as posted earlier).
                I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
                That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
                -Free Weezy

Comment

okay i get it, but still doesnt explain rap city videos, i mean why repeat old shit, because he supposedly was able to freestyle nicole scherzingers song at vmas(as posted earlier).
                  All those were pre written

Comment

I personally dont think he writes but what you said was stupid, "Just cuz he wrote a little on tour early '09 that means he's been writing?" In all seriousness that answer is yes. If he admitted to it than he did for that time period.

Comment

Listen there is no way that Wayne just freestyled all these mixtapes and albums. He probably writes and memorizes it. Has anyone thought of that? And also i've seen the way he records he does like 2-4 lines at a time, that is almost like writing anyway.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

HE DOES NOT WRITE OR FREESTYLE

He simply goes in the booth thinks says what he thinks memorizes it changes it up

He doesn't just go in and just spit non stop no

He drops a few bars then stops thinks and keeps going

Then his tracks all not done in one day they take a few days

So he has time to think about what he is gonna say

and all of what he said is already saved so he just picks up where he left off

This was ALL showed in NBS Pt 2

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

Working...
                        X