No announcement yet.

Only Reason Wayne Did No Ceilings....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Only Reason Wayne Did No Ceilings....

Originally posted by ThisIsMVP
    HE DOES NOT WRITE OR FREESTYLE

He simply goes in the booth thinks says what he thinks memorizes it changes it up

He doesn't just go in and just spit non stop no

He drops a few bars then stops thinks and keeps going

Then his tracks all not done in one day they take a few days

So he has time to think about what he is gonna say

and all of what he said is already saved so he just picks up where he left off

This was ALL showed in NBS Pt 2
    another thing, i dont think he writes very much if does, because hes said on multiple occasions that all he listens to is him, which brings to think he does that to learn his songs for concerts and stage performances, etc. ya know what i mean?
    I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
    That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
    -Free Weezy

Comment

he said on Nino Brown pt 2 that he couldnt record well since he was on the bus and he was starting to write so he was likl wtf.. so he said uhh time for mixtape ...

Comment

Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
        Listen there is no way that Wayne just freestyled all these mixtapes and albums. He probably writes and memorizes it. Has anyone thought of that? And also i've seen the way he records he does like 2-4 lines at a time, that is almost like writing anyway.

Like you said, he thinks before he records so its like writing "on the tablet of his mind" THAT'S why he's able to do so much. And he can record 8 bars or 16 from memory depending on how fast he can think of it. When it comes to him, he records it. That's how he works. He always has to be around the studio cuz ideas stream in all day. So when he couldn't record what did he do? Write them down.

You gota think differently, he's NOT freestyling. Haven't you seen him record? He MAKES MISTAKES AND CORRECTS IT AS HE GOES..completely changing the lyrics each time.

Comment

and the nicole song at the VMA's, yeah he did come out with that fast. Same with the fall out boy verse. I saw a video where they said he had like 3 different verses ready to go.

He can come up with a verse fast or he can choose to take his time and perfect it. Still not freestyling.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsMVP
            He said in the NBS Pt 2 That he only did it because he felt he was slippin'

And you can't record while the bus is moving and they are constantly moving

But more so because he felt he was slipping

I just find this interesting

Does it really take for him to feel that he is slippin' to come out with a dope ass mixtape ? :suprised:

He also said he was actually writing

I wonder if he is doing another mixtape NOW

because he feels he will be slippin' again come FEB because he will be in jail

Or maybe he already has one and they will release it after he goes in

Then we DIO7 as well.....

Eh just some thoughts but yea I found that interesting the first part

yeah I just watched it
            and I noticed it to
            "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Working...
            X