Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rebirth sales predictions

Originally posted by mtreym
    I am predicting Rebirth sells 150,000-250,000 first week and thats giving him some credit because the album leaked way too early, its a new genre of music and its basically the same tracks that leaked. If it didnt leak and it had atleast a single that was getting radio play, I would give him 500,000-600,000.
    so u dont think its gona sell that much me either but what do u mean its a new genre cuz its def not
    You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKHolt
      Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
      no matter how many copies are sold.. it is still a GREAT album . thats it .
      true, one way trip & on fire could easily be equal to any song on c3.

On Fire Maybe, But One Way Trip?? It Had Great Lyrics, But The Beat Not So Catchy.

Comment

You guys don't realize that most people haven't even heard the whole album. My friend and the kids at his college didn't even know his album leaked until I told them and they are Wayne fans. They just aren't on the internet like that and don't even know where to find a leaked album at online, plus the majority of people who like Wayne are females. Same situation with C3, it leaked 2 weeks before the release date and it still sold a lot because most people didn't know it leaked. So you have to take that into consideration

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
          You guys don't realize that most people haven't even heard the whole album. My friend and the kids at his college didn't even know his album leaked until I told them and they are Wayne fans. They just aren't on the internet like that and don't even know where to find a leaked album at online, plus the majority of people who like Wayne are females. Same situation with C3, it leaked 2 weeks before the release date and it still sold a lot because most people didn't know it leaked. So you have to take that into consideration
          i get your point but mate C3 leaked two weeks rebirth leaked two months add the factor that rebirth didnt have a lollipop hit or even the fact that many people dont even like wayne doing rock (or experimental rap)

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
            Wayne has no hope of selling over 500k in first week. I don't care whether it's Lil Wayne or not, it won't happen.

Look at 50 Cent for example and whether you like him or not you can't deny he had 3 very well selling albums and then bang his 4th one doesn't sell and that was only leaked for a week before it got released.

This album has been leaked 2 months. Yeah there is a lot of Wayne fans but most of them will have heard this album and decided if they like it or not. People aren't as dedicated fans as us.

My prediction is no more than 150k first week...
            Exactly, been trying to say that.

D4! C4!
            LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

I Hope 300k but I think It will be 150k-200k

Comment

I'm sorry Weezy but I don't think he'll sell over 200,000 the first week because of the leak, and that they arent even cahnging the track listing

Comment

Look at it like this Carter 3 had so many leaks and so many push backs and did 1,500,000 first week

Birdman and Jay Sean did 30,000+ first week
                  Drake So Far Gone EP which you could download those songs and plenty others for free sold 70,000+ first week
                  Young Money did 140,000 first week

Wayne is gonna do at least 100,000 or more he's bigger than all them niggas and all them niggas only did they number because wayne promoted them all
                  Sky High Ent./Real Life Ent./O.M.G. Ent./Goone Squad/T.O.P.

www.myspace.com/pmfc
                  www.twitter.com/playboychamber
                  www.reverbnation.com/yungfamou
                  www.facebook.com/playboychamber
                  www.mocospace.com/playboychamber

Comment

idk like 50k cus he didnt have alot of good tracks on that, but he also had really good tracks so idk

Comment

Why push the album back if he has the same songs?? lol it wuld be crazy if it was the same track names with diff lyrics n shit.. that wuld surprise fans and pick his sales up!!
                      Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

I hope the Drop The World performance at the Grammyz will make go some bitches bought that shit

Comment

After drop the world performance tonight I'll know how much it will sell. Its all up to wayne fans really.. all the corny commercials, none of that is helping. Its up to wayne fans.

Comment

Working...
                          X