Lil Wayne another Pimp c?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne another Pimp c?

Lately his been canceling show after show because of his health problems mainly do to overwork and myocardium drink. In the past 6 months he hasn't even been himself really i guess all that syrup drinking is catching up to him. If he doesn't stop the drugs he will be another pimp c and pimp even warmed him about that shit

Y.O.L.O

Re: Lil Wayne another Pimp c?

lets hope it doesn't end like that. Hopefully this will be a news flash and he will get better. I want to hear him for many years spitting new shit all the time. But if he did Ithink he would end up like a BIG and tupac with cds still coming out long after hes gone. because he prob got tons of unreleased material.
    "about to reach my dreams and I ain�t even got my arms stretched,
    Thank me later first week I�m taking all bets,
    because a million copies isn�t really far fetched"

Comment

Didn't he quit drinking syrup at the beginnin of the year? And hell naw, Weezy won't die, he is waaaay to good for this shit.
      Wayne is having a severe migraine attack right now but it will back down eventually. He has other health issues as well but Weezy is a strong young man and he is able to take it all.
      It is very important to send out a lot of love for Weezy, it'll help him through that.
      I'M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

i havent seen him drinking out that cup in ages

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident
          i havent seen him drinking out that cup in ages
          ah hes still drinkin it though. ive seen a few recent photos with his cup. he tries to keep it somewhat private thoo i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Karupoeg
            Didn't he quit drinking syrup at the beginnin of the year? And hell naw, Weezy won't die, he is waaaay to good for this shit.
            Wayne is having a severe migraine attack right now but it will back down eventually. He has other health issues as well but Weezy is a strong young man and he is able to take it all.
            It is very important to send out a lot of love for Weezy, it'll help him through that.

Agree with youh 100% percent!

Smoke good, eat good.
            Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
            Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
            Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

weezy please don't die. and he needs to stop the drugs and drinking and smoking. and weezy i hope you feel better. don't die. with a heart attack please. pray for weezy. and keep weezy in your prayers.

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
              Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

all the people that die from syrup are fat. weezy'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by bushe
                  lets hope it doesn't end like that. Hopefully this will be a news flash and he will get better. I want to hear him for many years spitting new shit all the time. But if he did Ithink he would end up like a BIG and tupac with cds still coming out long after hes gone. because he prob got tons of unreleased material.
                  he doesn't write down his music supposedly, remember
                  �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill

He said in interviews he freestyle from this head most of the time, or write down his lyrics in hi mind

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23
                      Originally posted by trillphill

He said in interviews he freestyle from this head most of the time, or write down his lyrics in hi mind
                      writes down lyrics in his mind, i like that
                      �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Lol thats the first time you heard that? jay-z does it, jadakiss did it

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                        X