Wayne Out Da Game?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Out Da Game?????

In Nino Brown Pt.2 While Wayne says Hes been off syrup 8 Months, He says i been out da game for a while. Does He mean Rap Game??? Could that mean He Will Get back on it??? Hmmm. Allso He said He wasnt feelin it lately so im thinkin ever since He quit syrup, He Hasnt been feelin it.

Re: Wayne Out Da Game?????

He meant he wasn't putting out music and he was working on Rebirth at the time so he really wasn't rapping but this topic has been covered before

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89
      He meant he wasn't putting out music and he was working on Rebirth at the time so he really wasn't rapping but this topic has been covered before
      mybad

Comment

I don't remember him saying he been out the game, maybe he was referring to sippin'

Comment

Originally posted by HipHop_Fan
          In Nino Brown Pt.2 While Wayne says Hes been off syrup 8 Months, He says i been out da game for a while. Does He mean Rap Game??? Could that mean He Will Get back on it??? Hmmm. Allso He said He wasnt feelin it lately so im thinkin ever since He quit syrup, He Hasnt been feelin it.
          wowww.. he was saying he was out the syrup game and been clean for months now.. hes obv not out the rap game lmfao
          Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Originally posted by twon14
            Originally posted by HipHop_Fan
            wowww.. he was saying he was out the syrup game and been clean for months now.. hes obv not out the rap game lmfao
            this is the right answer.

Comment

wow seriously ?

Comment

Working...
              X