T-Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Wayne

When will the t-wayne album or mixtape released?
    anybody knows?

Re: T-Wayne

3 years ago

Comment

Doesn't Have An Announced Date As Yet, Probably Will be Her In The 1st Or 2nd Quarter Of Next Year (January 2011 - July 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche
        Doesn't Have An Announced Date As Yet, Probably Will Be Here In The 1st Or 2nd Quarter Of Next Year (January 2011 - July 2011)

Comment

They got like 12 songs done for it now that aint been leaked. Who knows when it'll come though.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
            They got like 12 songs done for it now that aint been leaked. Who knows when it'll come though.
            Did there leak any songs already? If so wich one?

Comment

i doubt that, wayne n juelz needs to drop first. i think this another album that will end up in development hell if there is one for music.
              I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
              That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
              -Free Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by phille
                Did there leak any songs already? If so wich one?

he clearly said . "that aint been leaked"
                and why is this on latest news

Comment

yea that might not even happen lol but i hope it does

Comment

Thats the least exciting Wayne album or callabo.

I hope it is mostly Wayne rapping and T-Pain doing the Chorus and not the other way around.

I would love Wayne to have another collabo album with Birdman beacuse Like Father Like Son was sick. I also do not like the T-Pain Wayne flow but thats just me.

I am more excited about the Ross Birdman Collabo then T-Wayne lol. However, I hope T-Wayne proves me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by wadeshow

I hope it is mostly Wayne rapping and T-Pain doing the Chorus and not the other way around.

I would love Wayne to have another collabo album with Birdman beacuse Like Father Like Son was sick. I also do not like the T-Pain Wayne flow but thats just me.

I am more excited about the Ross Birdman Collabo then T-Wayne lol. However, I hope T-Wayne proves me wrong.
                      nah T-Wayne sounds awesome i liked their mixtape when it was out

Comment

Originally posted by ernestchang
                        Originally posted by wadeshow

nah T-Wayne sounds awesome i liked their mixtape when it was out
                        T-Wayne NEVER had out a mixtape

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X