[Official Thread] Post Lil Wayne's Tattoos & The Meaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Official Thread] Post Lil Wayne's Tattoos & The Meaning

This is the official Lil Wayne tattoo thread where you can discuss and post anything having to do with Lil Wayne's tats.

Re: [Official Thread] Post Lil Wayne's Tattoos & The Meaning

i want to know wtf? that is on his face. lol. i thought the tear drops were fine. cita supposely told him to take them off, but this tribal thing isnt doing it for me.
    I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
    That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
    -Free Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKHolt

i want to know wtf? that is on his face. lol. i thought the tear drops were fine. cita supposely told him to take them off, but this tribal thing isnt doing it for me.
      dont remember where he did say this, the the tribal thing is an symbol on something, he didnt say what, but he say it was an symbol.
      i stay smoking bud, im marijuana motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan2
        Originally posted by DustinKHolt

dont remember where he did say this, the the tribal thing is an symbol on something, he didnt say what, but he say it was an symbol.
        I heard it meant death before dishonor or fear no one. Something like that,can't quite remember...

Personally,I like it but,Weezy needs to stop tatting his face.I was surprised as fuck when I saw the pic of him with the stars on the side of his face.Not saying it looked bad,actually it looked really good,no homo but,it took a lot of space up on the side of his face.

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

Working...
        X