Official Grammy Performance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Grammy Performance Thread

Anyone know when we ll be able to cop the performance on itunes ?
    Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.S
      Anyone know when we ll be able to cop the performance on itunes ?
      Hope soon!!! I'm stoked as hell!!
      I got Ice in my Veins, Blood in my Eyes/ Hate in my Heart, Love on my Mind/ I seen Nights full of Pain, Days of the Same/ You keep the Sunshine, Save me the Rain!

Comment

i love em .. no homo... but he looked weird as hell... like he was tweaking or some shit ... anyone else catch this ?? he also did some pretty gay hand motions ... but idk
        Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

Am I the only one that caught Taylor Swift rocking out? lol

Comment

Comment

if its possible can somebody rip the vid from somewhere and post a download link the uncesored 1 would be nice but if not i woill take the censored

Comment

Originally posted by cody122555
                if its possible can somebody rip the vid from somewhere and post a download link the uncesored 1 would be nice but if not i woill take the censored
                It was stated on the show itself many times that all performance would be available for free download on the CBS website.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
                  It was stated on the show itself many times that all performance would be available for free download on the CBS website.
                  my bad G

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
                    my bad G
                    It's all good, sir.

Comment

hopefully the performance isnt heavily muted that we can download..

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsMVP
                        Yall trippin HARD man

Swagger Like Us was 7432x times better than this last year

Sounds was fucked up and NO KANYE

Swagger Like Us >>>>>>>>> Forever
                        kanye seems to have fallen of some since the VMA's so i wasnt looking forward to seeing him anyway.
                        PREY FOR RAYNE

Comment

THAT WAS FO SHO THE BEST PERFORMANCE THE GRAMMY'S HAS SEEN IN YEARS!!! I'M GLAD THEY LET THESE 3 BLESS THE STAGE. THEY ALL KILLED IT, IN THEIR OWN WAYS. I WAS SO HYPE FROM BEGINNING TO END!!

I WAS REALLY HAPPY FOR DRAKE. CLOSING OUT THE GRAMMY'S, WITH NO OFFICIAL ALBUM JUST A MIXTAPE. HE HAS REALLY MADE IT. YOU COULD TELL AT THE END, WHEN HE WAS HUGGIN WAYNE, HE WAS PROBABLY JUST TELLING HIM THANK YOU, THANK YOU. WE FUCKING DID THIS SHIT. IT GETS NO BETTER THAN THAT.

Comment

Working...
                          X