Open Letter To Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Open Letter To Lil Wayne

anyone tht read it .. is worth 5 mins of time?

Comment

TEXTWALL ,NOBODY CARES .

D4! C4!
      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Good read, read through it all. He makes very vivid points, some are what Wayne did, or is currently trying to do. Props.

Comment

you should consider sending this to him when he goes to prison because if u were to send it now he probably wouldnt read it.

Comment

lol that letter wasnt ALL that great, he mentioned a lot of stuff we already know...

Even deaf bitches say hi to me,
            She tell her blind bitch and she say I gotta see.

Comment

Originally posted by pixy_styx
              lol that letter wasnt ALL that great, he mentioned a lot of stuff we already know...
              well i mean its not like he knows the guy personally so what else is he gonna talk about in the letter?

Comment

That was a pretty good read, and to be fair to the guy that wrote it, hen didn't come off as some crazed dick rider which too many people do.

Sad people cant be bohered to read a few paragraphs lol.

Comment

thats some of the dumbest shit, you cant tell a grown fuckin man what to do. much less, a man like dwayne carter. gotta say it seems quite obsessive on top of all that.

Comment

You think Wayne will read this? He is ignorant he won't take any of this advice.

Comment

I got half way through it before it started sounding like you were giving him advice as if you knew better than he does. He is a rap/rock star and will simply say "Fuck you." It's a good thought, but he is who he is because of the fact that he does what he wants to do, when he wants to do it. Some of those things might actually make his music a little better, but he won't listen to that shit. He will make up his own mind about what he wants to do, so there is no changing that.
                      I don't know how I made it far this long in this condition, cause my flow so sick I should have died in the first verse.

Comment

Yo dude good read! lets hope weezy gets it.

Comment

way 2 much 2 read

Comment

Working...
                          X