I took a stroll By Waynes house in Miami Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took a stroll By Waynes house in Miami Today

i took a stroll by weezys house in Miami today (the one hes at in the nino brown story 2 on the roof)..big ass mansion its huge ! but anyway i was in town so i took a couple pics of my own. he was at the grammys so i knew there was no way i was seeing him but maybe one of his boys would be driving the bugatti around and i could get a pic of that but nothing. the place looked abandoned and dead lol heres some pics.
    Attached Files

Re: I took a stroll By Waynes house in Miami Today

Ummm nice pics. Kinda weird you went to his house though lol

Edit: that's a cool gate, reminds me of a castle

Comment

Nice

It does look like no one is there :/

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

WOW! Super-totally-freaking-awesome!

Comment

i know the house is sweet the gates were really weird but it looked like the house was warn down a little he didnt have a driveway it was just random blocks of cement i wouldnt drive my million dollar car on it lol. but if you have a boat it would be cool to just drive around the island because a bunch of celebs live on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by strollins
            i know the house is sweet the gates were really weird but it looked like the house was warn down a little he didnt have a driveway it was just random blocks of cement i wouldnt drive my million dollar car on it lol. but if you have a boat it would be cool to just drive around the island because a bunch of celebs live on it too.
            If I had a million dollar car then that bitch would have to cross some bricks lol.

Comment

ha seriously maybe a diamond plated road but he rides it around miami and i almost got into like 2 accidents around his house i cant imagine crashing that thing

Comment

shoulda gone in there and taken his laptop with all his c4 songs

Comment

How much did he want 4 it again??? Dat shit look nice as hell. I might try 2 get somethin like dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudhu
                    shoulda gone in there and taken his laptop with all his c4 songs
                    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

fuck that i wasnt sneaking in there its prob wired right up to the police when hes not there but he bought it for 14 million. i was think about walking up to the gates and looking in but i didnt want mack maine to come hit stick me lol

Comment

Originally posted by strollins
                        fuck that i wasnt sneaking in there its prob wired right up to the police when hes not there but he bought it for 14 million. i was think about walking up to the gates and looking in but i didnt want mack maine to come hit stick me lol
                        14 mill??? I thought he was sellin it 4 like 500,000???

Comment

Working...
                        X