Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics "We Are The World 25 Years For Haiti" Recording Session

he looks very happy..i cant wait to hear it

wayne goin is doin LOTS of stuff before he goes to jail...like big stuff...im glad for him
    "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
    Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
    I'm on my so mean shit!
    And you don't know me bitch
    I do it for those who did it before me bitch
    My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
    And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Re: Pics "We Are The World 25 Years For Haiti" Recording Session

I can't wait to hear this rendition of a great song! I hope they don't ruin it...

Originally posted by Collin
      How long is this song going to be, 100+ features?? I saw a video on mtv where Wayne said he was going to take Bob Dylans part! I'm really looking forward to this song
      http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163102 ... anye.jhtml <-- MTV says it's 81 in totally. These are also the people who tell us that Jersey Shore is cool, so I don't know how much i believe them... lol
      I'm an aspiring rapper. Check out my three free albums over at http://www.ngoogs.com/

Comment

Re: Pics &quot;We Are The World 25 Years For Haiti&quot; Recording Session

Cannot wait to hear this, was so excited to hear he was doing Dylan's part.Hope he can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by ngoogs
          I can't wait to hear this rendition of a great song! I hope they don't ruin it...

Originally posted by Collin
          How long is this song going to be, 100+ features?? I saw a video on mtv where Wayne said he was going to take Bob Dylans part! I'm really looking forward to this song
          http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163102 ... anye.jhtml <-- MTV says it's 81 in totally. These are also the people who tell us that Jersey Shore is cool, so I don't know how much i believe them... lol
          Holy shidd if it is 81 people by some chance imagine how long this song would be but i doubt it will be 81 people cause that is a bit much for one song in my opinion but who knows

Comment

Cant Wait....And Lmao. He Is Small As Shit, Haha

Comment

nice pics ... cant wait to hear the final version of the song

MINAJ- KEEP EM ON THEY TOES LIKE A MIDGET AT THE URINAL

YOUNG MONEY WE'RE ROCKSTARRS ! SO F*** WIT CHA MAGNUM ON ! - SnL

Comment

Weezy called him a fag and he still mad it on to the track. Awesome!
                Miley Cyrus stated that she didn't listen to pop and she is also on the track...
                Pink cursed out Kanye on Twitter and now they're in the same room acting all gravy.

Damn! I'm sure Michael Jackson would be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
                  Weezy called him a fag and he still mad it on to the track. Awesome!
                  Miley Cyrus stated that she didn't listen to pop and she is also on the track...
                  Pink cursed out Kanye on Twitter and now they're in the same room acting all gravy.

Damn! I'm sure Michael Jackson would be proud.
                  He really didn't call him a fag, it was just a song we all use to sing in elementary school.

It's not like he said "Michael Jackson your a fag"

Comment

Wayne look like a bum in that last photo

Comment

Working...
                    X