F**k Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F**k Today

actually hes referring to the citizens mentality, a black president cant change evryones mentality imo

Comment

Well if anybody thought he could make any change in one year was the dumb one. Give him some time hes tryin different things right now but he did promise some things he had no control over like bringing the troops home

Comment

Idk what was on waynes mind when he made it but this song blew my mind real shit..he went off!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsMVP
          Originally posted by Young Money!24
          he didnt say he dosent support obama....he sayin things havent changed since he became president....which is truu....just speaking on todays life...
          It's gonna take 2-3 years at the least for him to fix anything
          Not necessarily. Health Care Reform should be finished by the end of this year and hell thats the biggest change in over a decade.

And I dont know why but I guess the majority of college students and black people figured if we elected a black president things would all change for the better. but hell it doesnt work that way.

Also this song is amazing. Cant smoke a blunt to it though.
          "My noggin aint on fire but ima blaze everything"

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy
            Because it's true
            Wtf?

Comment

he didnt say he dosent support obama....he sayin things havent changed since he became president....which is truu....just speaking on todays life...
              He didn't say he supported Obama either. Either way Obama is a bad president and the only reason he won is because he's black.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
                He didn't say he supported Obama either. Either way Obama is a bad president and the only reason he won is because he's black.
                You sir need to grab your remote, change the channel to CNN from FOX News, and get some real insight. He isn't president because he's black, if that were the case Jesse Jackson should have been president years ago. He is president because he is very intelligent and has many goals for America and plans for the future. He hasn't done shit yet? He released a stimulus package a month after he was inaugurated on January 20, 2009. You need to get off FOX News, they are the ultimate Obama bashers.

Also, as previously stated it will take a few years before he can get anything major done. We would have a new, better, health care right now, but Scott Brown got elected for Senator in Massachusetts which does not allow to get the bill passed. You see, I might not be the most intelligent person on this website politic wise, but I know what I'm talking about and I only speak the truth.

Obama is trying hard to get the Republicans to come to an agreement on the health care bill along with bills in the future, but it will never happen. Nothing can happen if the 59 Democrats and at least 1 Republican can come to an agreement. Let's just hope this new Senator, Scott Brown, makes the right decision on this health care bill when it comes time to vote.

-Artille (sorry for the long read)

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                  You sir need to grab your remote, change the channel to CNN from FOX News, and get some real insight. He isn't president because he's black, if that were the case Jesse Jackson should have been president years ago. He is president because he is very intelligent and has many goals for America and plans for the future. He hasn't done shit yet? He released a stimulus package a month after he was inaugurated on January 20, 2009. You need to get off FOX News, they are the ultimate Obama bashers.

Also, as previously stated it will take a few years before he can get anything major done. We would have a new, better, health care right now, but Scott Brown got elected for Senator in Massachusetts which does not allow to get the bill passed. You see, I might not be the most intelligent person on this website politic wise, but I know what I'm talking about and I only speak the truth.

Obama is trying hard to get the Republicans to come to an agreement on the health care bill along with bills in the future, but it will never happen. Nothing can happen if the 59 Democrats and at least 1 Republican can come to an agreement. Let's just hope this new Senator, Scott Brown, makes the right decision on this health care bill when it comes time to vote.

And that them niggas leagalize or at least decriminalize Marajuana!

BUt back to the song, it was alright, i can see why it didnt make the final cut though.

EDIT: I think Wayne meant by having a black president it didnt change the way people treat African Americans, the status of the economy, and the way the united states is, all tied into one.
                  It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille

My dude, 95% of African Americans voted for him and didn't even know what he represents! Since Obama took office, the unemployment rate has significantly increased, more soldiers have been sent to Afghanistan & Iraq, drug use went up and racism also went nuts along with other shit caused by him. Y'all need to quit it with this bullshit, stating that it will take him years to clean up Bush's mess, y'all acting like y'all don't know of a good president like Clinton.

Comment

My personal opinion is that Wayne didn't mean Obama himself wouldn't change shit but more that having a black president wouldn't change how our government is if you understand what I'm trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmasfuck
                        My personal opinion is that Wayne didn't mean Obama himself wouldn't change shit but more that having a black president wouldn't change how our government is if you understand what I'm trying to say.
                        Yeah good point

Remember Obama's slogan was about "change" in how the USA is and so far that hasn't happened really so I think it's about that, not a diss at Obama

Comment

song is great dont know why it istn on rebirth

Comment

Working...
                          X