X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne a real Pimp

Originally posted by thrash82
    this should be locked for stupidity
    I don't see whats so "stupidity" about what i posted.

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87
      Why in the hell are you surprised and acting like its the stupidest thing ever? Not like dude's known for his chastity.

I wouldnt say a LITERAL pimp but probably has groupie girls in each area that he can call whenever for whatever....
      Who me? I'm not surprised and acting like anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jordonxweible
        He don't own no damn business, lmao.
        But yeahh I'm sure he's had plenty of prostitutes in his days..
        (Not trying to be a creeper) but I don't think he has sex as much as he raps about.
        Like in the Nino Brown Story 2 he's in the studio or working pretty much 24/7
        and you rarely see him with girls.

So maybe he wasn't lying in The Carter Doc when he said he "don't have time for sex"
        Well i don't know about how much he have sex, i know in his song "How Can Something" he says "my daughter thought I was fucking every little freak darling i was raised by a woman that ain't the real me" but he do have it sex. He do have four kids, which two was born last year.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
          well whats STUPID is that theres no way that he is a "pimp." hes probably had prostitutes and women that stay around his house but not hookers. his relator for his house in miami said there were women in bra and panties walking around. nothing near pimping tho

Comment

well whats STUPID is that theres no way that he is a "pimp." hes probably had prostitutes and women that stay around his house but not hookers. his relator for his house in miami said there were women in bra and panties walking around. nothing near pimping tho
            How do you know, how does anyone know that he is not a pimp?

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
              common sense. how would i man as busy as him, in the studio 24/7, have time to keep track of hoes. and why would he even want to be a pimp. hes a rapper. not a pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                common sense. how would i man as busy as him, in the studio 24/7, have time to keep track of hoes. and why would he even want to be a pimp. hes a rapper. not a pimp.
                I'm not saying he is, but your trying to point out something that can be proven only one way. By asking him...

Katt Williams is a pimp, supposedly, and he has his comedy shit and he raps too, of course not as much.

Comment

What you mean there's no way he is a pimp? Snoop dogg is a real pimp, a rapper, a married man with kids, and a he own some businesses. I would say he is more busy than Wayne, wayne choose to work 24/7, snoop don't. my point is you could never be to busy to be a pimp. and no what i said has nothing to do with them women at his place in miami but as far as we know they could be his whores.

Comment

Around 2003 -2006 i belive He was but not now but yes for sure cuz Hes a PIRU To DAMU. PIRU Means Pimps in Red Unifrom

Comment

he is not a pimp i would bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungStunna_Y.M.
                        Around 2003 -2006 i belive He was but not now but yes for sure cuz Hes a PIRU To DAMU. PIRU Means Pimps in Red Unifrom
                        im pretty sure piru was original name for bloods. crip spelled backwards with c turned.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungStunna_Y.M.
                          im pretty sure piru was original name for bloods. crip spelled backwards with c turned.
                          Nope I am a blood i know this dude

Comment

Working...
                          X