• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne On New Orleans & Prasing Haiti "Its Amazing..."

[wshh]wshh7dVcodfKLY7d3whL[/wshh]

Real talk.

Re: Lil Wayne On New Orleans & Prasing Haiti "Its Amazing..."

haha i saw this. its so fking true. ppl hop all over a white cause but something dealing with black ppl and they shit on it. lil wayne has to be the smartest person ever so see this and have the balls to say it too. btw we help ppl outside our country but dont help our own? make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneSurpMedia
      haha i saw this. its so fking true. ppl hop all over a white cause but something dealing with black ppl and they shit on it. lil wayne has to be the smartest person ever so see this and have the balls to say it too. btw we help ppl outside our country but dont help our own? make sense?
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Haiti black people are the majority. Their Prime Minister is black, their people are black, so it is not a white cause.

Comment

"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Haiti black people are the majority. Their Prime Minister is black, their people are black, so it is not a white cause.
          Owned.

Comment

That was very stupid of him to walk away after he said it though. He has a good point but at the same time people in Haiti didn't have no warning that an earthquake is about to hit, not only that but Haiti been crying for help. They may not be apart of America but its only right for the government to help others. He can only blame the government for not really helping his home town. As far as us, people is going to help those who they wanna help, obviously. Be size people did help out A LOT when katrina hit. Sorry Wayne but your hometown did get the help they needed, even though it was last minute, Haiti help is last minute too because they been crying out for help.

Comment

Such truth when he said "It's amazing what has been done for Haiti, and it's amazing what HASN'T been done to N.O."

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                He might be referring to African Americans.

Comment

all it took was 26 seconds to own there asses, weezy 4 life

Comment

Originally posted by cg.
                    More like 10.

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
                      Originally posted by cg.
                      More like 10.
                      ahaha even better

Comment

so true but i know this is irrelevant but i hate that jacket he was wearin seen it a few times on him

Comment

Working...
                        X