Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who cares if wayne or anyone writes lyrics down or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who cares if wayne or anyone writes lyrics down or not?

i saw a couple posts where people said he wrote some of no ceilings. and i think lil wayne in more or less words said he did in the nino brown story dvd....as long as you spit fire nobody gives a shit.
    ..or at least i dont

Re: who cares if wayne or anyone writes lyrics down or not?

good story
    Yea, red scarf on my neck, red diamonds lookin like red barf on my neck
    EHH

Comment

I think it's just the fact that he made such a big deal out of not writing lyrics down anymore, he'll catch more heat if caught writing them. Not like it matters either way, as long as it's something sick who cares.

Comment

I don't care if he writes or not, the only thing I care about is that its good lyrics and catchy

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Someone tweeted something today that is pretty much what I think about all that. Dude was like dont write bullshit just to say that you freestyle, its better to write shit down than to come out w/some crap. Wayne does both and its still good written or off the top. It doesnt take away from his talent and its still better than someone else who doesnt write anything ever.....
          http://www.iamshanell.com
          LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

He actually wrote some shit for No Ceilings, in Nino Brown Story II he explains that he had so much lines on his mind he h�d to write it down and spit it and then afterwards release it on the No Ceilings-mixtape.
            GOOD

Comment

the only thing that matter is the out come of the lyrics!

Comment

Wayne said writing takes some of his animation and personality out of it. Not that writing is a bad thing ofcourse...

at teh end of the day, it doesnt matter.

Comment

Working...
                X