Why did wayne not promote..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did wayne not promote..

I didnt put this in the rebirth thread because it involves the WAYM album as well...why did wayne not promote either album as much as other artists do like go on radio stations or shows like letterman,kimmel etc and promote the albums, if wayne had promoted either album the way 50 went on a nationwide radio/tv promotion binge then i feel like both albums would have higher sales.. opinions?

Re: Why did wayne not promote..

They did promote WAYM.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=413

Comment

Good call. I've seen very little effort from anyone to promote either album.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
        They did promote WAYM.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=413

How did they promote WAYM...going on the monique show thats been on tv for less than a year and is still trying to get its own viewers? come on im talking about real promotion not no BET late night talk show

Comment

I read in a article somewhere that he relied on the label to do the promotion for Rebirth but for WAYM they had a tour after the album was released so I guess that's promo.

Comment

he can still go on 106&park, MTV etc... wayne is a smart dude the grammys one day before his album dropped was more promotion then he could of asked for not to mention he will be doing that we are the world thing to raise money major promo

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Dwayne has the ability to manage the same selling-records without promoting it as others do.
              GOOD

Comment

im sure he has plans.. he didnt want it to be overrrated either

Comment

Working...
                X