Maybe We Should....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe We Should....

Stop leaking Waynes songs, for a while.... I know Ima get a lot of shit for this but I dont care. I was listening to the Rickey Smiley Morning Show yesterday and T-Pain was on there. One of the radio personalities asked him when was the CD with Wayne comin out. T-Pain said "The funny thing is, every time we get a new song finished it gets leaked, so we have to go back and record some more, but it's comin, dont worry". Really? This CD basically isnt gonna come out if people keep leakin stuff on it, you saw what happend to the first C3, Rebirth, and it possibly could happen to Tha Carter IV if people dont lay off. Every time we leak songs, we are responsible for the album to push back. Dont get me wrong, I love hearing new Wayne even if it leaks, but this was just a thought that came to me.

(Keep in mind that this is MY opinion, and you have your own).

Re: Maybe We Should....

i totally agree with you but there nothing what we can do
    other than isolating our selves from the internet
    or lilwaynehq which is impossible , well not litterlly impossible
    but technology is taking over , like i said theres nothing we can do ..
    ya feel me ?
    im flawless no mistakes , im gorgeous on mixtapes

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy Xclusive
      ya feel me ?

Yeah bro, but we are the ones basically pushing back albums whether we know it or not

Comment

ya feel me ?
        ^ yea co-sign, WE aren't the people leaking it, we just download, the people leaking the songs are hackers, grimy people, buyers, etc. so we basically have no control

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
        "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
        - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
        sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waynefan24
          ya feel me ?
          ^ yea co-sign, WE aren't the people leaking it, we just download, the people leaking the songs are hackers, grimy people, buyers, etc. so we basically have no control

yeah it sukcs though

Comment

Co-Sign, and its true like Xclusive says, its not much we can do.

I don't really like that awesome songs is leaked, and if they didn't leak they would be on albums if they didn't leak, like Yes with Pharell

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by BreezYbeatZ
              ya feel me ?

Yeah bro, but we are the ones basically pushing back albums whether we know it or not

yeah we are but hey CarterIII got amillion because of the leak and like in
              The Carter Documentary Wayne's Manager said that luckily it was leaked
              a week before the release , and he also said they dont even know who
              leaked it .. like waynefan24 said theres Grimmey ass people
              out there , also Like DJBMURDER he leaked the REBIRTH and what fun did he get out
              of it ? NOTHING all im saying is Technology is taking over and we cant do SH*T about it ..

correction he DID NOT leak Rebirth, its was Dino & Skim I believe , Thanks Weezyfan24 lol
              im flawless no mistakes , im gorgeous on mixtapes

Comment

[quote=Weezy Xclusive]
                Originally posted by BreezYbeatZ
                Originally posted by "Weezy Xclusive":27wcv1q1
                ya feel me ?

yeah we are but hey CarterIII got amillion because of the leak and like in
                The Carter Documentary Wayne's Manager said that luckily it was leaked
                a week before the release , and he also said they dont even know who
                leaked it .. like waynefan24 said theres Grimmey ass people
                out there , also Like DJBMURDER he leaked the REBIRTH and what fun did he get out
                of it ? NOTHING all im saying is Technology is taking over and we cant do SH*T about it ..[/quote:27wcv1q1]

correction he DID NOT leak Rebirth, its was Dino & Skim I believe...

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
                "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
                - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
                sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

i agree 100% we get so much music from wayne, but we just cant get enough ..
                  but it's not always our fault, is other people doing it so when we know about it, we might as well download it .. but i feel wat ur sayin

Comment

I heard the same thing on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show, yea its sucks but there's nothing we can do about the leaks.

Comment

If i was wayne i would hire the hackers that are leaking the songs to help protect his songs from being leaked in the first place. Kinda like hiring a criminal to catch a criminal... ya diig?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudhu
                        If i was wayne i would hire the hackers that are leaking the songs to help protect his songs from being leaked in the first place. Kinda like hiring a criminal to catch a criminal... ya diig?

hmmmm. I kinda like that idea

Comment

Working...
                        X