Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Rapper Period or Best Rapper Alive???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Rapper Period or Best Rapper Alive???

Best Rapper Period, NOBODYS doing what he's doing or what he has done
    and i believe he's gonna keep doing it till he retires
    im flawless no mistakes , im gorgeous on mixtapes

Comment

Neither tbh.

Pac best rapper ever

Em best rapper alive

Altho wayne is my fav rapper lol, but i just think these 2 are better,

Also, im thinkin ludas steppin up, hes always been great, but his new stuff is insane, he needs more recognition

Comment

bEST RAPPER aLIVE/ PAC IS THE BEST EVER

Comment

[quote=ThaKidB][quote=ngoogs]
          Originally posted by viv1d
          Originally posted by ngoogs
          Originally posted by bliss47
          Originally posted by "ngoogs":2xz9u71s
          Originally posted by "bliss47":2xz9u71s
          Wayne = Best Rapper Period in my opinion

B.I.G and Pac could tell stories but the technical ability they had is below Wayne, not to mention the time put in to their music compared to Wayne

Dude Tupac had equal or greater work ethic than Wayne... The GOAT released HOW MANY posthumous albums? My point exactly.
          You're kidding right lol
          Wayne is a machine he doesn't stop, Pac doesn't even scratch the surface compared to how hard Wayne works
          You must be kidding. Or 12.

Also, Wayne does record a lot of mixtape songs... but what do they MEAN? Tupac had a message and an entire generation hung on his every word like a general. smh... culture yourself, kiddo.

Oh... right... Wayne had a lot of money and has tons of sex and sips cough syrup and smokes weed and he's a "blood." That's inspirational and has a lot of depth!

He speaks the truth 2pac was a symbol of that generation it was crazy nothing compared to how Wayne is atm.

c'mon man. Weezy is the "mainstream" pop-icon rapper... PAc is undeniable.. a great mix of underground music with mainstream success... Wayne has, if you'll allow me to use this term, "sold out." A lot of people on the underground can't stand Wayne. Pre-CIII Wayne was solids... then he started Autotuning and went downhill. tha Carter/ tha Carter II were amazing.. CIII was okay, definitely solid but not comparable to the other two Carters[/quote:2xz9u71s]

Someone say it. Lil' Wayne has a huge work ethic but he got most of that from pac. Pac was the first person to start sleepin' in the studio, being in the studio from morning til the next morning in for weeks. Only difference between wayne and pac was that pac wasn't all over the TV doin' interviews, videos, and stuff. He did videos but the number of official interviews pac had can be counted on two maybe three hands.[/quote:2xz9u71s]

c-O sIGN FINALLY SOMEBODY THAT DID THEY RESEARCH. PLUS PAC ONLY LIVED 2 C 25 WAYNE IS BOUT 2 BE 28 SO IFF PAC WERE STILL ALIVE HE WUUD HAVE ENDELESS CATELOGUE OF MUSIC, B RUNNIN RAPP AND RAPP WUUD B IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT LANE.

Comment

This argument could go on forever..
            It's all about opinion...

I think Pac, Big, Wayne, Em, Eazy-E, Big L, etc are all great.

Comment

Originally posted by EmCee
              This argument could go on forever..
              It's all about opinion...

I think Pac, Big, Wayne, Em, Eazy-E, Big L, etc are all great.
              Well put

Comment

I'm not saying he's the best rapper alive, or the best rapper period...

But he's definitely in the top 1

Comment

IMO he is the best rapper period. Nobody works as hard as him and they never have. Tupac may have had good material, but he didn't work as hard as Wayne.

Comment

If Pac were still alive, IMO, he would have fell off. Look at Diddy, He was good back in the day, everyone loved him. But he fell off the HipHop Wagon and couldn't get back on. He still makes music, but it's not who he was. He comes out with like two singles per year. Wayne i believe, right now, is in his "top peak" of music. He will continue to make great music, but in about two years, start to fall off. And i don't want to see that, but i believe that will happen.

Comment

BEST ARTIST EVER

Comment

Working...
                      X