Will Wayne Have To Change His Ways?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Wayne Have To Change His Ways?

Lil Wayne constantly talks about how he doesn't write music, which we've seen in the Nino Brown Series and Tha Carter Doc. but if he's goin to jail, he's gonna have to write music if he wants to come up with new material to record when he's released. Becuase most musicians come out wit dey best shit after bein locked up for example Gucci dropped in my opinion his best mixtape when he got outta jail. (Writings On The Wall) so I'm thinkin whats Wayne gonna do if he "don write shit" (i know he has shit already recorded but still)

Re: Will Wayne Have To Change His Ways?

well i have heard that he will be given an ipod while he is in, so i guess he's going to write, but when he gets out he wont just use what he has written, while he is recording im guessing he'll make changes on the spot or something.
    Whatever he does im gonna respect it

Comment

They dont know for sure if the ipod will actually be allowed though.....hopefully
      "Grand Daddy Purp or Bubble Kush Crush Ya/
      Explode In A Bitch Mouth Like A Gusha "

Comment

Originally posted by cg.
        well i have heard that he will be given an ipod while he is in, so i guess he's going to write, but when he gets out he wont just use what he has written, while he is recording im guessing he'll make changes on the spot or something.
        Whatever he does im gonna respect it
        no ipods

Comment

he said in nino brown 2 that he had to start writing a little so in jail he aint gonna have beats or nothin so my guess is he may start writing

Comment

Regardless of if he writes it down or not. The shit will be hot. Everything he puts out is good.

Comment

Considering that he'll be away from other inmates ,, and all alone and shit ,, i don't know theres nothing interesting to write about lol ya know?
              "Ok, they say my girl look regular
              But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
              And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
              She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Comment

I don't think he'll write a lot.

Comment

shit I hope he writes

Comment

Why do people think he is going to be a god when he comes out? sitting in a small cell staring at 4 blank walls doesn't give you much to write about. Dont get me wrong, im a big fan, I just dont know if he will be as good. He sure will be different though.
                    "My noggin aint on fire but ima blaze everything"

Comment

Working...
                    X