Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyy heyy ya'll

Heyyy,

Whats good? Just thought I would join all the Weezy superfans on here. I'm Lisa Marie, yes like the song hahaha. I'm from New York, but I'm moving down south soon. So hopefully I'll get to go to New Orleans and meet Wayne someday.. It's my only true goal in life, haha. Pretty much all of my tats have to do with his lyrics, cause he is a God. Get at me if ya want.

Peace!
    FiRECRACKER[xxx]
    *spicy like a big red*
    Peace!
    FiRECRACKER[xxx]
    *spicy like a big red*

Re: heyy heyy ya'll

Hey

Welcome to the forums

nice, could u possibly take a pic of ur tats so we can see how it goes with weezy?

Comment

Yeah, I can. Not right now, cause I don't have a camera. But soon I will. But I'll describe them for ya'll..
      My most recent one, just got it done yesterday. I have "heaven sent" on one forearm and "hell proof" on my other forearm. This is from "Drop the World". I have two 9mm tattooed with "bulletproof" in the middle of them on my stomach cause I think his verse in "9mm" is sickkkk. Then I have a giant back/rib peice that has "The Sky Is The Limit" across my lower back with and tribal/shooting star design on top of it. And Chinese symbols going down my spine that stand for faith, love, strength, dedication, courage, honor, loyalty, and trust. And it wraps around to Lily's on my ribs with shooting stars and my daughters footprints and connects to my 9mm. These ones have to do with Wayne but I also have "XXX" on my ear and princess across the back of my neck And I'm not done yet.

FiRECRACKER[xxx]
      *spicy like a big red*
      Peace!
      FiRECRACKER[xxx]
      *spicy like a big red*

Comment

Are you trying to tat your whole body like wayne?

Comment

nah. the only other things im gonna add are things for my family and shit. if i have more kids in the future, etc. i just chose some of my favorite lyrics to remember for the rest of my life. haha. i couldn't tattoo my body like his.. he has some crazy ass tats. its sick. but i would like to stay somewhat like a girl haha.
          Peace!
          FiRECRACKER[xxx]
          *spicy like a big red*

Comment

Originally posted by FiRECRACKER[xxx
            ]Heyyy,

Whats good? Just thought I would join all the Weezy superfans on here. I'm Lisa Marie, yes like the song hahaha. I'm from New York, but I'm moving down south soon. So hopefully I'll get to go to New Orleans and meet Wayne someday.. It's my only true goal in life, haha. Pretty much all of my tats have to do with his lyrics, cause he is a God. Get at me if ya want.

Peace!
            FiRECRACKER[xxx]
            *spicy like a big red*

Very Nice Intro ..

Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Hii U Seem Like You Could be Big On Here Not Many Females Make it Big On The Site

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi's Injustice
                Hii U Seem Like You Could be Big On Here Not Many Females Make it Big On The Site
                well thank ya! haha. im not one of those girls that likes him for his fame etc.. cause i listened to him before he really blew up. i like him for his music. his flow is sick. and his lyrics are badass.. they like take you to a new high when you just sit there a listen to him spit and feel his energy that comes of the track. its insaneeeee yo haha.
                Peace!
                FiRECRACKER[xxx]
                *spicy like a big red*

Comment

[quote=InKredible.]
                  Originally posted by "FiRECRACKER[xxx
                  ":kocv6ogy]Heyyy,

Peace!
                  FiRECRACKER[xxx]
                  *spicy like a big red*

Very Nice Intro ..

[/quote:kocv6ogy]

thank youuuu
                  Peace!
                  FiRECRACKER[xxx]
                  *spicy like a big red*

Comment

yo ur tatoos must b sick

Comment

Originally posted by shoebox36o
                      yo ur tatoos must b sick

indeed they are imma get pictures soonnnn. i know my artist has a picture of my "heaven sent" and "hell proof" ones.. but hes a hard guy to get a hold of lol.
                      Peace!
                      FiRECRACKER[xxx]
                      *spicy like a big red*

Comment

Working...
                      X