Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wHaT dA FuKk iT d0 pPll!!!!

y0000.....waaZ uPpPPP>>>>.
    Dis ya girl Latoiyah Renay Robinson aka TOiyah....I'm 23 yrs.yung ...born 7/18/86 in New Orleans, LA....moved to Miami, Florida when I was 13 and met my Best friend/sister/nigga till the end Laneishah DaNeice Hollon ,then Jones from her mama remarrying, then Demautree,from her own self getting married...she has 3 beautiful kids(3 diff. dads)veryone call her DaNea....she has dated singers Pleasure P(was married to but doesn't like to mention her last name was ever "Cooper")and Trey Songz(they have big history).....but back to me...I have 2 Kids boy&girl TiffANY aka Tiffy(age4)&Aamonie aka Moni(age2)(2.diff daddies)I love them very much and I"ve NEVER been married....I am A VERY big fan of Lil wanyne so that's why I signed up......I have 3brothers&3sisters....Saleisha Nevay Saulomenn aka Liea age20{married&1Kid Sha'Var Kyliss Saulomenn age2}...Brittaunyah Sha'Var Robinson age18 aka Taunie){pregnat}...Zaunay LaAsia Robinson aka Asia age(12)...Latoiyah Renay Robinson(ME)age(23){2kids}....JaVarieaun Tylinn Robinson aka JaVari age22{3Kids Jaunay Heaven Robinson aka NayNay age6,Allizzaey Evonah Robinson age5,&Montray Deon Robinson age3}...Troyree Deon-Fannin Robinson age(16)...&Junior Ramone Robinson age(23){2Kids Diamond Princess Robinson(age7)&Ramone James Robinson(age3) aka RJ...All abig happy fam even tho we ALL been through ALOT seperatley and together........I Love my life right now....

{HATERS ARE MY MOTIVATORS}.....Fukk yall and fukk all yall fukk bitches>...>?>>

Re: wHaT dA FuKk iT d0 pPll!!!!

Wow that was a really interesting and cool intro

Welcome to the site, stick around

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Good Shit. Jus like Wayne says welcome in dedication 3 intro, thats how i say it to you. Welcome!
      For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

Hi, nice intro .

Welcome. x
        You tought that wayne is Weezy?
        But Weezy is Wayne!
        !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Good intro, Welcome to HQ (Didn't read it all)

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
          X