Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Im new so tell me about why you like Weezy?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Im new so tell me about why you like Weezy?????

Ok so Ill start!!! I think Weezy represents what is right with Hip Hop currently. He isnt afraid to cross any musical boundaries (like the original pioneers) he isnt afraid to say whats on his mind...at times being incredibly deep and thoughtful and at times inciting all kinds of emotions, at other times he is absolutely on point about political issues. His rhymes are clever, fun and inspiring and he has amazing metaphors and an incredible work ethic (very much like another great 2pac) so what are your thoughts??.........................

Re: Hi Im new so tell me about why you like Weezy?????

Just The Fact He Is Music At The Moment And His Personal Life Is Very Interesting

Comment

i love lil wayne cuz he so awesome i mean he is brave cute funny honest sucessful i mean i wouldnt u like lil wayne he is so awesome wish i knew 4 real and could talk 2 him lil wayne keep doin your thing!!!!

Comment

Hey thanks both of you for your input!!! I think Wayne represent a lot to a lot of people and that is his biggest appeal-he can be whatever he wants to be!!! FREE WAYNE!!!! xxx

Comment

Working...
        X