Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil' Wayne is Music's Shakespeare: BEST RAPPER... PERIOD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil' Wayne is Music's Shakespeare: BEST RAPPER... PERIOD!!!!

Ayo!! I'm Oxymoron, and I'm from South Africa (Johannesburg).

Lil' Wayne, Weezy.F.Baby, Tunechi, Tune, is NOT the best rapper ALIVE... HE'S THE GREATEST RAPPER, PERIOD (DEAD OR ALIVE). Lil' wayne is the smartest, most talented, and most diverse Hip-Hop artist to ever rock this world.

I called him the Shakespeare of our time. His word play is amazing, out of this world.

Basically, if Lil' Wayne started a religion, I'd be the first pilgrim. WEEZYBABY!!!!

Re: Lil' Wayne is Music's Shakespeare: BEST RAPPER... PERIOD!!!!

Welcome Bro, Glad To Have You On The Site

But IMO Wayne Is Not Even Close To Some Other Rappers, (Eminem) But Hey Thats My Opinion

But He's One Of The Greatest Rappers Of All Time, No Doubt , But Yeah Welcome To LWHQ

Comment

I like that guy, no homo

Comment

Agree! and welcome lol

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Oxymoron
          Ayo!! I'm Oxymoron, and I'm from South Africa (Johannesburg).

Lil' Wayne, Weezy.F.Baby, Tunechi, Tune, is NOT the best rapper ALIVE... HE'S THE GREATEST RAPPER, PERIOD (DEAD OR ALIVE). Lil' wayne is the smartest, most talented, and most diverse Hip-Hop artist to ever rock this world.

I called him the Shakespeare of our time. His word play is amazing, out of this world.

Basically, if Lil' Wayne started a religion, I'd be the first pilgrim. WEEZYBABY!!!!
          I Agree so much I cant express it...

I hate it when people talk to me about Wayne coz whatever I say about him will always be a complete understatement...
          There is nothing I can do to explain how much I love Weezy...
          Greatest Of All Time... Period... There never was, is not and never will be someone as talented as Wayne...

Comment

Hm I think wayne is really one of the best rappers alive. Not only his ability to rap but also his common sense..
            In an interview they asked him ; You smoke and sip do you think you are a role model?

He said ; ''If people need.. a role-model they better would'nt be born''. So wayne is not only the best rapper with a sick flow but he's also intelligent in his raps.
            You tought that wayne is Weezy?
            But Weezy is Wayne!
            !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...
            X