Trytobeatmyrap just try!! Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trytobeatmyrap just try!! Please

Well as you know ive been known to spit a few raps myself, i figured id see my peak.
    with that said yes sir you will be amazed,.

KHE HEMMMMMM sorry had to clear of to vocals for a nice production, remember im only doing this cause im shooting for ZE WEEZY VETERAN NOW GAME ON GUYS,

Listen, If you talk shit your gonna be missin, i dont waste time ill catch u in ya kitchen,
    i got money stacks taller bigger then space, that mean infinite money just landed on ya face, damn it seems these of boys aint talkin big, i feel like im the only one thats talkin shit,
    with that said lets light it up i got the purple, and sauce right in the cup, make you look silly make you bow down, its only words to condition the verses through the toopayyy!, i mean the green, besides blueray, the lambos parked, and the keys in, just trust my faith, then the heat sends, i dont needa chance because im at the top and only a bullets gonna get me out myspot, just sayin dogg, can you spit flame, i dont tame the lions, they bow and spit game, but im lookin down, not to show you up, to teach the kids how to rap to make bucks, no not ones im talkin 6 ohs, for every child that hears my sick flows, its called history and now its victory, boy i got your back like a mystery,
    i only hate the game, i never hate a playa, JuicyJim got a mill to read this, and honestly it was easy and im probably honestly the hottest happer on the streets. let me end this shit like man see its kill switched burnt and on REPEAT.

Now that was James Sir Mister Man Jimmy, I Would love to hear from anyone, who thinks they can beat that!, remember Shake and bake is my middle name send one here ill send one back, BUT THATS ONLY, if you can.

young money idc who says it in my books you a family yous inspire on an unexpected level, stay classy!

I also Am i CEO of a facebook group called Wrectum!, wait thats spelled RECTUM. i did make the group so i can wreck them.

James Georgianna FUCKBOOK(facebook) me id be glad to hear from and taker remember Ever time someone hears my verse they creat themselfs a chance to get 1,000,000 as a start in the Rapper Life.

Anytime JuicyJimmy!

Oh and little chucky my secretary paulina pussless, reminded me to tell you.
    Seriously chucky you YOU! are a SAVAGE got the mix tape and had hopes for ya
    BUT YOU GREATLY EXCEEDED THEM. just sayin

ADIOS JAMES

Re: Trytobeatmyrap just try!! Please

why dont we do YM tryouts! =] =] =] we can get this thing to GROW LIKE A DISEASE Call the office 732 500 7252
    Last edited by JuicyJimmy; 08-07-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

COPYWRITE JAMES GEORGIANNA 2010 � forgot that oppsies =]

Comment

also i would like to add im outa jersey. look me up i try =]

Comment

shall I beat it? ..aight, here's mine: "fuck off this page nigga, before I pull the trigger, I get ya wasted no need for any liquor" .. That's it .. ya already beaten..

Comment

does size madder? cause my ex thought so?

Comment

Working...
            X