Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony King aka A. Royalz. I need support on how to get signed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony King aka A. Royalz. I need support on how to get signed.

Hey Lil Wayne, I know it's like a one and 300 million for someone to get signed and become famous. But I'm an unique individual who raps perfectly, make beats, write songs for people, and have a very creative mind. I know I'm probably wasting my time right now but life isn't easy, I'm working on my new song call, "Chasing the Dream". I have other songs that people love but I'm 19 and still trying to figure out life and I don't have any connection. I have a son on the way, and I want him to look up to his dad as a hero. I know without a shoadow of doubt if you hear me I will get signed. I love music, all I do everyday a listen to music, make music and poetry. I learned how to rap using repeatition like you do. I love your music, and I also love your upcoming artist, Drake. I hope you read this with a little care when you get out of jail. I know you're going to be busy partying everyday, but I need a one in a lifetime chance. I need this for my mother, she struggled for years trying to provide. I'm consistant, real, and I know I got what it takes. Please give me one chance and I'll take it.

Sincerely,

Anthony King

Re: Anthony King aka A. Royalz. I need support on how to get signed.

Ahh, welcome to the site, but you do know Lil Wayne doesn't come on here, right?

Comment

Re: Anthony King aka A. Royalz. I need support on how to get signed.

Originally posted by A. Royalz View Post
      Hey Lil Wayne, I know it's like a one and 300 million for someone to get signed and become famous. But I'm an unique individual who raps perfectly, make beats, write songs for people, and have a very creative mind. I know I'm probably wasting my time right now but life isn't easy, I'm working on my new song call, "Chasing the Dream". I have other songs that people love but I'm 19 and still trying to figure out life and I don't have any connection. I have a son on the way, and I want him to look up to his dad as a hero. I know without a shoadow of doubt if you hear me I will get signed. I love music, all I do everyday a listen to music, make music and poetry. I learned how to rap using repeatition like you do. I love your music, and I also love your upcoming artist, Drake. I hope you read this with a little care when you get out of jail. I know you're going to be busy partying everyday, but I need a one in a lifetime chance. I need this for my mother, she struggled for years trying to provide. I'm consistant, real, and I know I got what it takes. Please give me one chance and I'll take it.

Sincerely,

Anthony King
      Let us hear some of your songs

Comment

Working...
      X