New Dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dude

Whats up dudes? Im M Weezy, new to the site, im 19, i have been comin to this site for awhile to get all my new weezy songs but finally joined today. im startin to get all tatted up like weezy im almost done with a sleeve, lookin hot. Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive... hes been killin rap since hot boys, and still is today. I love that hes tryin to take over the music industry i mean he is a fuckin martian and what do aliens try to do??? take over everything my niggas... and he is doin it just takin shit like aint nothing to it... mad love for weezy no homo, mad respect...

- M Weezy Baby... Please say the Baby... and sometimes the F -

Weed and syrup is the combination, And the inspiration, As for you pussy niggas, I just realize you can f**k with me and you never will, Bitch ass niggas, weezy f. baby believe dat, haha, yeah
    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Re: New Dude

Originally posted by mweezybaby
    Whats up dudes? Im M Weezy, new to the site, im 19, i have been comin to this site for awhile to get all my new weezy songs but finally joined today. im startin to get all tatted up like weezy im almost done with a sleeve, lookin hot. Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive... hes been killin rap since hot boys, and still is today. I love that hes tryin to take over the music industry i mean he is a fuckin martian and what do aliens try to do??? take over everything my niggas... and he is doin it just takin shit like aint nothing to it... mad love for weezy no homo, mad respect...

- M Weezy Baby... Please say the Baby... and sometimes the F -

Weed and syrup is the combination, And the inspiration, As for you pussy niggas, I just realize you can f**k with me and you never will, Bitch ass niggas, weezy f. baby believe dat, haha, yeah
    yo show us the pics of your tats, i want some you see
    welcome too

Comment

welcome
      The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

funny thing is that all of the vets are basically at new guy status since the hack, so welcome everyone
        Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
        viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

How exactly do i get up in the ranks?
          Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

[youtubewidth="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0WydJkBxV4E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0WydJkBxV4E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube

Comment

heey, i'm new here too

Comment

u get up in ranks from ur number of posts
                Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
                viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

Working...
                X